PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

ok, first game on ranked. a lot more serious no hot dropping, good comms from random teammates, everything just seemes more focused on the win even with the randoms, SMS hopefully will curb the hackers. 1 kill 3rd place for first game, 3 minute wait for game on Sanhok. Positive so far but lets see.

Associate
Just played my first post patch solo on Miramar (figured most likely to find bots to see what they were like). I won but if pubg.op.gg and pubglookup are to be believed there were 84 bots in the game!

Associate
Just played my first post patch solo on Miramar (figured most likely to find bots to see what they were like). I won but if pubg.op.gg and pubglookup are to be believed there were 84 bots in the game!

84 Bots, ROFL! So as I expected, the 100 player normal mode is now worthless and everyone moved to the smaller 64 player ranked mode. Geez Blueballs are so stupid.

100 player BR is literally what PUBG defined, and they killed it. Worst developers in history.

Man of Honour
I played 2 games tonight, 2 chicken dinners. Most hollow victories I've ever had, so many bots. Only met real players at the end.

I've long been a PUBG sympathiser but this is the final nail in the coffin. Game is now dead.

Soldato
Awful Korean Devs have been killing the game pretty much every update since 2018 :D They have no idea what they are doing. Should just give some European studio the game client to develop to Western Audience and have their crap vision for the game marketed to Asia.

I played 2 games tonight, 2 chicken dinners. Most hollow victories I've ever had, so many bots. Only met real players at the end.

I've long been a PUBG sympathiser but this is the final nail in the coffin. Game is now dead.

I agree that normal mode is a complete farce nowand will not be playing it, but ranked mode has effectively split the serious players and gives them a place to have a proper game, even more challenging now even though this game was hard enough. I also like the faster circle and increased loot as even on the big maps it brings the players together making for more action packed games.

Associate
but ranked mode has effectively split the serious players and gives them a place to have a proper game, even more challenging now even though this game was hard enough.

I play with a small group of people and our abilities vary greatly (with me being the crap one they are happy to carry along). Danger is my rank will be too lowly to get into a proper game with friends which would be a real shame.

And at this point with my advancing years and reactions "git gud" isn't very likely!

I play with a small group of people and our abilities vary greatly (with me being the crap one they are happy to carry along). Danger is my rank will be too lowly to get into a proper game with friends which would be a real shame.

And at this point with my advancing years and reactions "git gud" isn't very likely!

Didnt know what rank you were affected this? cant you just team up with your mates and join regardless? i'm 44 and feel your pain :D I aint the player I used to be.

Man of Honour
I've not read much into it.. How do you tell if its a bot or player?

It's very obvious from their engagements. Bots don't lean or drive vehicles, when they shoot it's almost always single fire or burst and very inaccurate at that. As soon as you shoot back they attempt to run off, I don't even think they try to heal.
Plus they all have an underscore in their names.

Example https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyNimbleWoodcockJonCarnage

If you want to check exactly how many real players were in your game, go check pubg.op.gg or similar and it will only list the real players in the ranked positions.

Associate
Didnt know what rank you were affected this? cant you just team up with your mates and join regardless? i'm 44 and feel your pain :D I aint the player I used to be.

As I understand it (could be wrong here though!) there are 6 ranks with 5 divisions per rank. Your best and worst players in a squad can't be more than 10 divisions apart.

Soldato
It's very obvious from their engagements. Bots don't lean or drive vehicles, when they shoot it's almost always single fire or burst and very inaccurate at that. As soon as you shoot back they attempt to run off, I don't even think they try to heal.
Plus they all have an underscore in their names.

Example https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyNimbleWoodcockJonCarnage

If you want to check exactly how many real players were in your game, go check pubg.op.gg or similar and it will only list the real players in the ranked positions.

Ah OK I've probably came across some while playing yesterday then as some kills were easy... I will head over to that website and check out some of my matches later on.. Cheers

Associate
Looks like miramar is full of bots, my game on it had 85 bots too.
It's pretty much any map that took a long time to queue for, will ultimately have a large amount of bots. Makes sense really.

Back
Top Bottom