• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Just received my queue number.

Date ordered: 17/09/2020 15:23:01

Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order *******.

You are currently in queue position 449. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Seems like the queue position doesn't reflect the time the card was ordered!

You're comparing your Eagle OC with his Eagle order? Or is there only OC? But you're right, it's done on when Payment got processed, not when you clicked the button.

CCC

CCC

Associate
I was feeling bad at 841. Agree though that some info on deliveries incoming. There is another site no-longer taking orders but with a handy table of deliveries expected for each card and week.

Fingers crossed in the meantime. It would be nice if mine arrived before the promotion ends end of October as a years worth of geforce now would save me a few quid and be handy.

hahaha nice if it arrived by the end of October? You wont even get it this year mate.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Hey @EVH what do you think about my position number 17 on the ASUS TUF OC 3080. Seems OCUK have had a 2 or 3 small shipments of these already. So I should be quite hopeful in getting this very soon yeah. You're a good guy with his ear close to the ground. I should be looking good yeah wink wink
I’d say yes, but I really couldn’t say for sure. Anything sub 100 is amazing considering the numbers posted in here :)

Associate
You're comparing your Eagle OC with his Eagle order? Or is there only OC? But you're right, it's done on when Payment got processed, not when you clicked the button.
No, no it's not. My payment was processed at 2.30am the day after but my queue position reflects the time I ordered.

I used Amazon pay, maybe that has some bearing on this.

Associate
I originally wanted the FE and was there at 2pm on the Nvidia home page, but was three days later i decided to go with a non FE card, now looking at a position of 1288 and regretting not preordering one right away

Associate
Just got a queue position update from OCUK for my TUF OC, and apparently, I'm 186. Anyone else here with the same card?

I got a queue position mail today, I’m in position 7 for the ASUS TUF OC. I managed to order at 14:35

I'm at 24, ordered at 15:17

yep, 266 here. Made me laugh a bit since the unofficial queue calculator put me above 1000.

I wonder if a ton of people just cancelled?

Edit: Ordered on the 18th at 14:42

I’m 57th and I ordered 17th at 16:57.

Soldato
No, no it's not. My payment was processed at 2.30am the day after but my queue position reflects the time I ordered.

I used Amazon pay, maybe that has some bearing on this.

Then you'd be the exception. Everyone else whose payment was delayed has a higher order number and are further back in the queue. As far as we can tell, the queue is based on the warehouse order number - which is generated once payment's confirmed.

Are you sure you're not confusing when you received the email with when payment was processed? The timestamp on the email is when payment went through afaik.

Associate
Then you'd be the exception. Everyone else who's payment was delayed has a higher order number and are further back in the queue. As far as we can tell, the queue is based on the warehouse order number - which is generated once payment's confirmed.
Same story here actually, queue position reflects my early order time evn though payment was delayed- I also paid through amazon

Back
Top Bottom