• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ladies and gentlemen, I am cancelling my 13:57 ROG Strix OC order as I managed to get my hands on the FE. Enjoy

Nice, enjoy. I can see a lot of this happening over the next few weeks, not necessarily FE's but ... people scouring everywhere for one asap.

Associate
I would normally only ever go the FE route, but there's less connectivity on them compared with AIB's (1 hdmi port less) and whilst I don't use them all at the same time, I hate swapping out cables. I use one PC to run a desk setup and switch power over to run a simracing setup with triple screens.. and have VR too, so generally would have 5 devices connected to the card, but 3 in use at any one time... I'm hoping this is achievable with hdmi to dp adapaters. Bit gutted they dropped the usb-c connection from the 2080ti's because of this, it was perfect for my needs.

Associate
Just saw a Reddit post of someone in New Zealand getting there Strix 3080 OC

And another user getting theirs also a Strix 3080 OC

would put out links but there is a discussion on what retailers they got them from and I'm not risking anything :p so if you wanna look yourself lookup r/ASUSROG

So the cards do exist :D lol

Associate
Just saw a Reddit post of someone in New Zealand getting there Strix 3080 OC

And another user getting theirs also a Strix 3080 OC

So the cards do exist :D lol

*UK competitor* also begun sending 3080 Rog strix OC though this thread is about 3090 - I haven't seen those in the wild anywhere as of yet

Back
Top Bottom