• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Navi 23 ‘NVIDIA Killer’ GPU Rumored to Support Hardware Ray Tracing, Coming Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't have to do any of that nonsense you prattled on about. The fact of the matter is what was said that they were mythical and in they are not, end of.
Prattle? Sorry, don't you like being exposed to the real world when it invalidates your ill-founded stance? No, the fact of the matter is you're wilfully ignoring the real world Ampere stock and price situation and hinging everything you believe on a single incredibly lucky soul who bagged at FE. Your logic is flawed, your arguments invalid. THAT is end of.

Soldato
Thisnis what I like about Apple - they have their ordering system working like a well oiled machine - you know exactly when you will get the phone at checkout
They are no Apple. That's for sure.

Prattle? Sorry, don't you like being exposed to the real world when it invalidates your ill-founded stance? No, the fact of the matter is you're wilfully ignoring the real world Ampere stock and price situation and hinging everything you believe on a single incredibly lucky soul who bagged at FE. Your logic is flawed, your arguments invalid. THAT is end of.
Wow!
ROFL

Soldato

You do know what mythical means?

DDH

DDH

Associate
There's a joke going around that if the 6800xt beats the 3080 or is close to, that the supply issue will be solved over night. I hope to all that is holy that is true, so when it comes time to purchase a rdna2 card I'm not competing with disgruntled NVIDIA buyers who jumped ship

Soldato
He's calling you out and your being delusional with the numbers. Thousands upon thousands are waiting to get cards and because one fella posted he has the golden ticket your dismissing it as - nah no problem here, lol.

Never said that wasn't the situation :confused: I simply replied that you said £649 was mythical, it is not.

I can't really dumb it down any more.

Soldato
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is...

tldr: 6800xt and rtx3080 trade blows in conventional rasterisation tests and rtx3080 wins all ray tracing tests

price it at $500-550 and AMD has a winner I think

Soldato
"LLLLLLadies aand Gentleman..."
*Rumor
6900XT
6800XT

10 Games using the 6800XT vs 3080
@4K
AMD wins 5 games
AMD draws 2 games
AMD loses 3 games against 3080

@1440p
AMD wins 8 games
AMD loses 2 games against the 3080

DLSS competitor in December 2020...

Price?? Undecided at the time of the video. The rumor is to undercut Nvidia. But not confirmed. Rumor discussion is that, "Should we undercut Nvidia when we are on par with them?"

AMD supply should be reasonable. Not sure what that means.

Associate
There's a joke going around that if the 6800xt beats the 3080 or is close to, that the supply issue will be solved over night. I hope to all that is holy that is true, so when it comes time to purchase a rdna2 card I'm not competing with disgruntled NVIDIA buyers who jumped ship
Unless retailers are secretly hiding warehouses full of cards, I don't see how it's possible to do this overnight.

Associate
Same here, I'm thinking of replacing it with a 38" freesync/gsync compatible 144(160)hz in future though especially as the 3080 (6900XT?) seem to stretch their legs at 4k

If theres no stock availability I'll just wait until next year and see what that brings (20gb/TI/Supers?) as I'm in no hurry to upgrade and I'm certainly not sitting on a preorder for months on end.
Seems like quite a few people are also in the market for a new monitor aswell so don't mind switching to team red and going to free-sync/ amd equivalent. Not quite ready to give up my z35p yet so as you say might just wait for nv refresh/ti/supers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom