• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
It all enables OK, I just don't see any difference when running the pendulum demo.
can your monitor display current refresh rate/frame rate.? as this is the easiest way to tell if variable sync is working
if working the refresh rate will change with changing framerate if not it will be stuck at chosen refresh rate.

Associate
How are you guys getting these notifications? I've tried Distill.io but nothing popped up at all today so clearly it wasn't working.

Associate
I’d get a new case of you really want a 3080, those sandwich style ITX cases are not well suited to a founders edition and run very hot as they can’t vent the air from the pass through fan.

Either way you need a different case so might as well keep the msi which you have.

The Ncase M1 isn't a sandwich style, it's just that the Ventus is too long to fit in, something I didn't know before ordering thanks to Nvidia ending the embargo so late and I can't order anything else without going to the back of a queue.

Back
Top Bottom