• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Order shipped notification received today!

Order placed 23 Nov 2020 18:54:00
Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 AMP HOLO 10GB GDDR6X

Was position 30 last Friday so they must have received a good amount. Appreciate its not the best brand but seen some great reviews and will let you all know.

Associate
It's in the email, if you get a dispatch after 7pm it's shipped the next day, it's the night shift working overtime to get orders out!

Correct, but when you receive a follow up email saying:

"We'll deliver your OVERCLOCKERS parcel

TOMORROW

1st December 2020

We will send your 1 hour time slot as soon as your parcel leaves the local depot, this is usually by 11:00am.

We won't ask you to sign for your parcel, we'll take a photo of it instead in your open doorway as proof it has been delivered. If you're self isolating, leave a signed note on your door, telling us where to put the parcel."

Then the assumption gets made, that I would be getting it on the 1st December 2020

Don

TOMORROW

1st December 2020

We will send your 1 hour time slot as soon as your parcel leaves the local depot, this is usually by 11:00am.

We won't ask you to sign for your parcel, we'll take a photo of it instead in your open doorway as proof it has been delivered. If you're self isolating, leave a signed note on your door, telling us where to put the parcel."

Then the assumption gets made, that I would be getting it on the 1st December 2020

Refuse to sign for it, that will show them ;)

Man of Honour

TOMORROW

1st December 2020

It's because it's automated, read the initial email and be happy it's shipped ;)

Associate
Position 43 for my 3080 Asus Strix OC. You can pass up to management in the European branch @ASUS GPU Support that I've been buying your company products for years but only now have I realized I should have gone MSI or EVGA instead. I work in hospitality during these trying Covid times and we don't even treat our guests and suppliers this way with the total lack of communication @Gibbo.

Man of Honour

Was position 30 last Friday so they must have received a good amount. Appreciate its not the best brand but seen some great reviews and will let you all know.
Looks like a nice card, would love to see some pics when it arrives :)

Associate
103 queue position for eagle 3080 as of last friday, managed to bag one of the Ventus card from clothes competitor today - unsure if I want to keep it bare in mind I saw some mention of eagle being shipped yesterday. Also seems like a worse model than my order, bought at £50 more than RRP. No game included

Associate

Got a shipping email for the same card today too, was position 41 at the last email. Honestly don't believe it's shipped it's too good to be true

Associate
103 queue position for eagle 3080 as of last friday, managed to bag one of the Ventus card from clothes competitor today - unsure if I want to keep it bare in mind I saw some mention of eagle being shipped yesterday. Also seems like a worse model than my order, bought at £50 more than RRP. No game included
you're not getting a game with the eagle either im afraid

Associate
It's because it's automated, read the initial email and be happy it's shipped ;)

OH I SEE!!! Because its automated that means it automatically absolves any wrong doing on the part of Overclockers and allowing misleading emails to be sent. I apologise for my ignorance.
I'm not happy its shipped my friend, I expect it to be shipped. Since I've paid £660 and had my money sat on for 75 days ;). I'm not grateful that I'm finally getting something I paid for.

Man of Honour
OH I SEE!!! Because its automated that means it automatically absolves any wrong doing on the part of Overclockers and allowing misleading emails to be sent. I apologise for my ignorance.
I'm not happy its shipped my friend, I expect it to be shipped. Since I've paid £660 and had my money sat on for 75 days ;). I'm not grateful that I'm finally getting something I paid for.
So many things to say but I'd have to ban myself :p

Associate
So many things to say but I'd have to ban myself :p
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom