• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
There's an easy answer to this, the one I have. I'm not buying at current prices, I'll happily wait :) It's just a tax on the impatient ;)
I agree, its just annoying how today I had a look again for no reason and I see that they creeped up £50 more when they have never even allowed us to buy 1 (custom cards). At this rate OCUK new competitors are going to be scalpers.

Associate
It's not robbery because they haven't taken anything away from you. If you don't like it don't pay it.
Are you really going to blindly defend them? Lol What is next, are you going to defend scalpers too? The fact that they keep on increasing the prices with the "supply and demand" excuse its hilarious. Btw of course I am not going to pay it, it doesn't stop me from having an opinion.

Associate
Are you really going to blindly defend them? Lol What is next, are you going to defend scalpers too? The fact that they keep on increasing the prices with the "supply and demand" excuse its hilarious. Btw of course I am not going to pay it, it doesn't stop me from having an opinion.

There's a lot of that on here just lately. Probably some closet scalpers in our midst, who see absolutely nothing wrong with the current upward trajectory of pricing. ;)

Soldato
There's a lot of that on here just lately. Probably some closet scalpers in our midst, who see absolutely nothing wrong with the current upward trajectory of pricing. ;)
If you were a scalper then you’d actually be fuming and not defending ocuk because there would be less money to be made between the price you pay at the retailer and the market price you can sell for

At least have some logic behind your moaning

Associate
If you were a scalper then you’d actually be fuming and not defending ocuk because there would be less money to be made between the price you pay at the retailer and the market price you can sell for

At least have some logic behind your moaning

They're still making money, or are you blind the the prices they're going for on the bay?

Never let logic get in the way of a good old moan. :)

Ironic given how folks in this thread are moaning about people moaning! ******* classic! :p

Associate
I wouldn't mind waiting at all but just wish I could pre-order so that I don't have to spend hours waiting for a 6800XT to appear for a fraction of a second before it is sold

Associate
Thats cheap the Nitro+ is now £899 elsewhere. Technically OCUK are not doing it because they are not selling GPU's ! ;)

If that is the German website, I have one in my basket but you can't check out as it says the address is incomplete even though all the fields have been completed. Some pages have 'Great Britain' as the country but try and edit it and GB is no longer on the dropdown and says it cannot deliver to that country!!

Associate
just saw a 6900XT Reference on competitor site for £1100! It went instantly! Shocking to pay that much for only 5% more perf than 6800XT but we live in mad world at the mo.

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom