DYSON SPHERE PROGRAM - similar to FACTORIO & SATISFACTORY

Man of Honour
I'll keep an eye on it but it looks like its pretty much 2d building, after playing Satisfactory and its vertical build I dont think I could ever go back to 2d building again. I tried Factorio again last night (my go to building game prior to Satisfactory) and just found not being able to build vertically and build different floors of construction SO restrictive.

Soldato
^Yeah. After spending years on finicky FTB aka Modded Minecraft and it's complex machines, nothing came truly close until Satisfactory arrived. Whilst not as complex I don't think I could go back to the modded MC again since it had so many performance issues and requiring a ton of ram. Satisfactory just changes the game a lot.

Associate
Think I've put about 1500 hours into Factorio and about 500 into Satisfactory and love both, but this looks like Chinese tat - don't like the look of it at all.

That said, I'll check back when it's further along in it's development path.

Associate
really enjoying it now - the art syle is brilliant and differentiates it from the others. Still definitely early access but enjoying the playthrough so far after a few hours although I've not actually left the starter planet yet!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Just lost my life to this game:( good job we are in lock down:) This sits between Factorio and Satisfactory so for really enjoying it no bugs that I have noticed, performance wise very good.

Soldato
Bought it because it was cheap and looked interesting, even though I suck at Satisfactory and the likes.... Quite addictive !! and after hours of fumbling around working out how to actually makes things work it's brilliant.

Associate
I must be getting old, couldnt figure out how to even connect the conveyor between 2 buildings, didnt rate the tutorial, refunded. Im just too impatient these days :rolleyes:

Associate
lol yep the tutorial is bad but dude thats serious impatience

Game keeps getting better. Today I managed to figure out how the dyson sphere works and also get to another planet. Incredible for EA game compared to some of the dodgy releases I've bought recently.

Soldato
lol yep the tutorial is bad but dude thats serious impatience

Game keeps getting better. Today I managed to figure out how the dyson sphere works and also get to another planet. Incredible for EA game compared to some of the dodgy releases I've bought recently.

I am totally addicted to this game right now, I keep restarting as I learn more so I can make it more efficient, just started making my first purple matrices and it is a mess again :D

Soldato
OP
its getting a lot of positive reviews and love looking around, lots of potetial for sure.
a lot of people are enjoying it eve in its E.A. status which is positive. the implimentation of the P.A. engine seems to work really well, and makes builds differeant.

Back
Top Bottom