Apex Legends BR

Associate
In PUBG I always felt that vehicles were a big fat marker saying “here I am!” And that’s with the map being so large that it still should have been unlikely to run into people... yet you still did.

I hope these function somewhat like warthogs, and in a way that doesn’t break the flow of the game.

Associate
Only played a couple of games on it and so far, yeah, I'm liking it. Also feels like the mechanics of the game have been tweaked a little - the aiming feels different somehow. The new map is lush though ... and large. I'll need to make more use of the exploring option that's running for the next few days.

As for battle pass ... looking through the stuff you get, I don't think it looks that great this time round. Completed S6 as I really wanted the G7 Scouts. They are smart.

I see you can build clubs now. Would an OCUK club be possible ?

Soldato
Only played a couple of games on it and so far, yeah, I'm liking it. Also feels like the mechanics of the game have been tweaked a little - the aiming feels different somehow. The new map is lush though ... and large. I'll need to make more use of the exploring option that's running for the next few days.

As for battle pass ... looking through the stuff you get, I don't think it looks that great this time round. Completed S6 as I really wanted the G7 Scouts. They are smart.

I see you can build clubs now. Would an OCUK club be possible ?

Scout is definitely in play more with this huge map! Glad I ground out the BP.

Gone back to my original main, pathfinder for this one, so much verticality to make use of.

Associate
I've been quite successful a couple of times using horizons gravity lift, if you jump into it, but don't move, you just sit at the top of it. Can be a really useful high, stable vantage point for a few shots before moving out of it. People dont really expect it.

The map is soooo big compared to before though.

I still wish they had a more grungy section to it .... a bit blade runner like maybe. dark and moody, neon lighting etc. almost like the underbelly of the map as a contrast to the pastel vibrance of the top .

Associate
Loving the verticality of the new map. Vehicles are meh in pubs unless you communicate, which as usual doesn't happen much. I can see it becoming a sniper fest once players learn the map better. 3rd parties also seem to be even more prevalent than before. 18 games, 5 wins already. Horizon is a very, very strong legend.

Soldato
returned after nearly a year off Apex - 2 ranked wins from 3 games so far....haha

Will keep playing around with it for a quick game here and there

Soldato
Loving the verticality of the new map. Vehicles are meh in pubs unless you communicate, which as usual doesn't happen much. I can see it becoming a sniper fest once players learn the map better. 3rd parties also seem to be even more prevalent than before. 18 games, 5 wins already. Horizon is a very, very strong legend.

The vehicle is mainly useful for getting across the map in a hurry to avoid the ring. You're a sitting duck when you're in it and make a lot of noise.

I'm really enjoying the changes, but they have really shaken up the legend meta.

Maining Pathfinder, but Horizon is really strong, although I'm still learning her ult, it's not immediately obvious the strength and range of it. It's not as OP as I though it might be, as people can run out of it.

Caporegime
Are they still considering adding cross platform?
Xbox and PlayStation are already playing together by default. PC players don't play with Console players unless a console player specifically parties up with a PC player when they'll play on PC servers. There's no cross progression though, although it is something they've said might happen.

Back
Top Bottom