Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Been there ages?

Oops, Last I had seen was that it was just planned. Must have missed that announcement. Must have been longer than I imagined since I last played.

Xbox and PlayStation are already playing together by default. PC players don't play with Console players unless a console player specifically parties up with a PC player when they'll play on PC servers. There's no cross progression though, although it is something they've said might happen.

Thanks. I didn't even realise. I'll have to check it out.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Lets go!!!

masters2.jpg

Soldato
Got some weird stuff going on with apex currently, check out this small video of me in the firing range.

When i stand still the red lines top right stop and i can shoot and look around normally. The symbols mean prediction error.
When i move at all i get instant lag/rubber banding as seen in the video, i also get this in matches too most the time.

I have a 1gb/120 connection and a more than capable pc

Is any one else seeing this or is it me?
My son also gets this from time to time but not as frequent or as bad as me in the same house.

other games are hit and miss too, new world servers seem to lag when fighting mobs, one minute there in front of me the next they side or behind me.
Call of duty warzone has been strange too, one minute we win a match then we cant kill anything in sight all night.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Im with Idnet and im wired always. I am changing provider as i wasnt aware they use Zen for their backhaul had i known this i would never have joined them.
What's your issue with Zen? I've been with them for over 2 years and I have zero problems with latency, jitter or pretty much anything really.

Your video does make it seem like it's some weird rubber banding related issue though.

Back
Top Bottom