The New European Super (borefest) League

Caporegime
Domestic tv rights are still worth more than international rights AFAIK?

I don’t know about that, since they can negotiate to each country around the world vs just 1 country. Then add pay per view for the playoff stages and final.

You can just see a Disney+ model, season games in the app for £19.99 a month and then £4.99 on top for play off games between the top 4 teams.

Caporegime
It sounds like the franchises have already passed the point of no return, it's being reported that any club who backs out now could be sued for billions.

Caporegime
I don’t know about that, since they can negotiate to each country around the world vs just 1 country. Then add pay per view for the playoff stages and final.

You can just see a Disney+ model, season games in the app for £19.99 a month and then £4.99 on top for play off games between the top 4 teams.
I meant Premier League rights just now.

Soldato
I think you're joking but there's no way a lad from Sunderland is siding with the elite.
Dont forget it was henderson who organised the players making a measely small donation to the nhs during covid when clubs and fans were calling on them to take pay cuts

i wouldnt automatically presume he's doing it with good intentions

fez

fez

Caporegime
When is one of these 6 PL club owners going to grow the balls to come out and face the media and public.

Never and why would they. Remind me when the Glazers came out and took questions on why they bought the club and then saddled it with crippling debt or why their only concern is with getting top 4 and champions league money.

It wouldn't surprise me if the owners of these clubs couldn't even name half the first XI of the side they own. As long as their finances are looking good they are happy. They aren't football fans, they are businessmen.

Don
Why is it

its exactly what happened
How much did they donate?

And which fans were calling on them to take a pay cut? I certainly wasn't. I'd much rather they were paid in full and then gave that money to the NHS rather than took a pay cut to protect their billionaire owners.

Soldato
Is it me, or do UEFA and Premier League bosses talk a good show, but actually haven't done anything to show the fans and those club owners they mean business, when you listen to their latest statements?

Back
Top Bottom