Cancel culture expands to real life in the USA

Caporegime
OP
It's astounding that after years of the "left" (including at times the saner members of the Republican party) complaining about this happening to all sorts of people (including IIRC ambassadors and ex leaders of allied countries under the great Trump), it's suddenly worthy of MMJ's attention.

If Trump had put even a single rent-a-mob ANTIFA member on the no-fly after he was forced by the secret service to evacuate to the Whitehouse bunker, the corporate media would have spent a solid month covering it as "he's a fascist/dictator etc" but Joe Biden's FBI can not only do that but also raid Trump's lawyer, seize all of his computers etc, which I'm sure has absolutely nothing to do with his son's laptop that prior to the election the corporate media completely suppressed because it had email communications of business dealings talking about "10% for the big man".

What baffles me is that Joe Biden seems to be everything that Trump was accused by the media of (often falsely) but both the corporate media and general populace are fine with it in his case.

Last edited:
Soldato
If Trump had put even a single rent-a-mob ANTIFA member on the no-fly after he was forced by the secret service to evacuate to the Whitehouse bunker, the corporate media would have spent a solid month covering it as "he's a fascist/dictator etc" but Joe Biden's FBI can not only do that but also raid Trump's lawyer, seize all of his computers etc, which I'm sure has absolutely nothing to do with his son's laptop that prior to the election the corporate media completely suppressed because it had email communications of business dealings talking about "10% for the big man".

What baffles me is that Joe Biden seems to be everything that Trump was accused by the media of (often falsely) but both the corporate media and general populace are fine with it in his case.

Certainly baffling that it's baffling that Biden can't live up to the castle of **** Trump was proudly king of.

Efforts must be redoubled to equate the two as equally **** covered. The dignity of Trump supporters is at stake.

Soldato

Everything you said is accurate except for one thing.. The general populace is fine with it... That is sooooooooooooooooo far from the truth.. That's perhaps the way its portrayed by the media. But most people here in America do honestly believe the left seized power. The whole Hunter Biden Laptop and especially the way Parler was taken away over night, is all the proof you'll ever need. There's no way that potato of a president who hid in his basement genuinely won the election. Even with the reach around from the media and big tech.

Caporegime
OP
Joe Biden and the corporate media called Trump xenophobic and racist when he banned travel from China to prevent spread of COVID into the USA and now Biden is banning travel from India for the same reason, don't expect the same kind of outrage from the corporate media and those who still watch it though.

I guess it's okay to be xenophobic and racist when you have the media batting for you.

Capodecina
Soldato
Joe Biden and the corporate media called Trump xenophobic and racist when he banned travel from China to prevent spread of COVID into the USA and now Biden is banning travel from India for the same reason, don't expect the same kind of outrage from the corporate media and those who still watch it though.

I guess it's okay to be xenophobic and racist when you have the media batting for you.
I think that there was a wee bit more to Trump's campaign against China over what he regularly described the "Chinese virus".

ps - what exactly is the "Corporate media"? Do you mean as opposed to the reasoned, thoughtful social media that is answerable to absolutely nobody?

Permabanned
It's Because Kathleen Kennedy was called in by her boss's for a meeting as Star wars has actually lost money and something to do with the new Indiana jones movie, my only source are the geeks on youtube, heelvsbabyface and nerdrotic

Does she have a middle name starting with K?

Soldato
Everything you said is accurate except for one thing.. The general populace is fine with it... That is sooooooooooooooooo far from the truth.. That's perhaps the way its portrayed by the media. But most people here in America do honestly believe the left seized power. The whole Hunter Biden Laptop and especially the way Parler was taken away over night, is all the proof you'll ever need. There's no way that potato of a president who hid in his basement genuinely won the election. Even with the reach around from the media and big tech.

Sad to see somebody who emigrated here from the UK has fallen so far down the rabbit hole that they're parroting this nonsense :(

Caporegime
OP
Corporate media admit pushing another fake Russia story with the raid on Trump's lawyer:

Washington Post, New York Times, and NBC News retract reports on Giuliani
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/01/...new-york-times-retraction-giuliani/index.html

I wonder if they'll give this 24/7 coverage like the initial (fake) stories, if you tell a lie citing anonymous sources and then hardly anyone sees the retraction people will believe a lie. This is the same totally honest corporate media leading the way pushing cancel culture.

Soldato
Corporate media admit pushing another fake Russia story with the raid on Trump's lawyer:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/01/...new-york-times-retraction-giuliani/index.html

I wonder if they'll give this 24/7 coverage like the initial (fake) stories, if you tell a lie citing anonymous sources and then hardly anyone sees the retraction people will believe a lie. This is the same totally honest corporate media leading the way pushing cancel culture.
Well...
NBC News said in its correction that its story "was based on a source familiar with the matter, but a second source now says the briefing was only prepared for Giuliani and not delivered to him, in part over concerns it might complicate the criminal investigation of Giuliani."
NBC said that "as a result" the "premise and headline" of its story had been "changed to reflect the corrected information."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/30/politics/rudy-giuliani-russia-influence-campaign/index.html
Its not exactly the 'fake news story' you wanted.
The FBI in late 2019 knew Rudy Giuliani was the target of a Russian influence operation intended to damage now-President Joe Biden in the 2020 election by spreading falsehoods, but never directly warned him about the concern despite earlier reporting suggesting Giuliani had been briefed, according to reporting from The Washington Post that was corrected on Saturday.
Officials planned to warn Giuliani, then-President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, that he was at risk of being used by Russia in its attempts to sway the 2020 election, the Post reported, citing current and former US officials.
On Saturday, the Post issued a correction to its reporting on Thursday that Giuliani was directly warned by the FBI in 2019 that he was a target of the Russian operation.
The Post's correction at the top of its article stated: "An earlier version of this story, published Thursday, incorrectly reported that One America News was warned by the FBI that it was the target of a Russian influence operation. That version also said the FBI had provided a similar warning to Rudolph W. Giuliani, which he has since disputed. This version has been corrected to remove assertions that OAN and Giuliani received the warnings."

Associate
Someone from my old work unfriended me because I said I'm not a fan of veganism. Another because I think Morris dancers should be able to black up. Cancel culture is alive and well. Friends cant have different opinions apparently. Let them live in their echo chambers.

Soldato
Someone from my old work unfriended me because I said I'm not a fan of veganism. Another because I think Morris dancers should be able to black up. Cancel culture is alive and well. Friends cant have different opinions apparently. Let them live in their echo chambers.

Getting unfriended on the internet is cancel culture is it :p

What a load of *******.

Good grief seek help.

Are you even replying to the correct thread

Also you might want to read and comprehend the rubbish you post

Back
Top Bottom