Poll: Dutch Grand Prix 2021, Zandvoort - Race 13

Rate the 2021 Dutch Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
I'm annoyed about Spa as that's a nice track. Robbed. :( Awarding points for that is also ridiculous. This track is going to be all about quali and luck because I think there will be a safety car at some point making strategies difficult. Overtakes for position will be minimal. It's going to be a snoozefest.

Bound to be safety cars here; literally zero run off in a lot of places and gravel around for cars to get stuck in!

Man of Honour
I'm annoyed about Spa as that's a nice track. Robbed. :( Awarding points for that is also ridiculous. This track is going to be all about quali and luck because I think there will be a safety car at some point making strategies difficult. Overtakes for position will be minimal. It's going to be a snoozefest.

Indeed, it’ll be a case of qualify well and then manage tyres for an inevitable safety car. Undercut ability seems minimal given the short lap. Usually I’d do a rain dance…never again!

Soldato
Wow. Hamilton pulls over and stops, red flags and the crowd give a massive cheer. Terrible fans.
I found it amusing, as amusing as when the British fans cheered when a British drivers drove a Dutch one off the track. It is just good natured banter and absolutely nothing wrong with it. Brazilian and Italian fans are just as passionate at their respective races.
I'm sure Lewis will do his utmost to silence them which will also be fun to see...

Associate
Firstly, if you bothered to actually read the thread you'd see that there was universal condemnation of anyone who cheered that. Secondly, Max literally steered into Lewis.

This, best thing to do is win the race and let them behave like 5 year olds...

Soldato
Firstly, if you bothered to actually read the thread you'd see that there was universal condemnation of anyone who cheered that. Secondly, Max literally steered into Lewis.
Who really cares what the fans do, they're doing nothing different that fans have been doing for years. But for some, I guess who are new to f1, some wish to make something out of nothing.
Secondly, the stewards do not agree and that is good enough..

Soldato
Why does anyone care what the fans think or are doing. Fans add nothing to F1 sessions IMO. It wasn't noticeable at all when we had races without them.
I personally feel it is good to have the fans back and I think the drivers agree with this. Especially Lewis whose performance feeds from them...

On another note, from what I understand Lewis stopped his car as 'unusual oil activity was detected.

Caporegime
Who really cares what the fans do, they're doing nothing different that fans have been doing for years. But for some, I guess who are new to f1, some wish to make something out of nothing.

I dunno, it's always crappy when "fans" behave badly. It's embarrassing all round, but especially for people who aren't new to F1.

Secondly, the stewards do not agree and that is good enough..

The Stewards held that Lewis was "partially" to blame; i.e. that Max was also to blame.

Soldato
I dunno, it's always crappy when "fans" behave badly. It's embarrassing all round, but especially for people who aren't new to F1.
Yes there always be 'crappy' 'fans' at f1 races, large events always will attract those who cannot handle their alcohol and wish to disrupt but at least it isn't to the same levels that are seen at football matches. Thank god, just mainly good natured banter..

Back
Top Bottom