It's funny how (fuel shortages)

Caporegime
Who carries around a knife, that aren't in some way looking for trouble? Hope he gets done.

Mind you, thinking of stupid. I saw a bunch of lads being very laddish the other day. Several police 15 meters from them, and the guys must have seen them. They all crossed the road during a red light, and one of the guys got confrontational with a motorist through his window, completely unprovoked. I had such a huge grin when I saw 6 police officers immediately swarm him and have a word.

Soldato
Who carries around a knife, that aren't in some way looking for trouble? Hope he gets done.

Mind you, thinking of stupid. I saw a bunch of lads being very laddish the other day. Several police 15 meters from them, and the guys must have seen them. They all crossed the road during a red light, and one of the guys got confrontational with a motorist through his window, completely unprovoked. I had such a huge grin when I saw 6 police officers immediately swarm him and have a word.
Paging @Le Clandestin Brun

Soldato
Just had to cancel my shift tomorrow. District Nurse, been to 3 stations nearby and all out of unleaded and I only have about 10 miles in the tank.

AHh well the dying patients will have to wait so Terry can fill his 5 jerry cans.

Soldato
Just had to cancel my shift tomorrow. District Nurse, been to 3 stations nearby and all out of unleaded and I only have about 10 miles in the tank.

AHh well the dying patients will have to wait so Terry can fill his 5 jerry cans.

Nvm, missed thew district bit :p

Associate
Had day off work getting car fixed, driving to garage in Shirley/Solihull most stations were empty, M&S garage had some and there was a queue, not too long but on the Stratford Road, police should have been managing that imo as its a really busy main road in the area. But to counter that I would say there were fewer cars for that time of rush hour imo, maybe people WFH or saving petrol car pooling?

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...lectric-car-inquiries-soar-fuel-supply-crisis

Classic photo :)

Back
Top Bottom