*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
Feels too fast, helicopters handle like ass, TTK needs buffing and armour needs nerfing, graphics are fine but really pick up during the storm. Destruction is nice.
I would not 'pay' for it but would play a little bit as part of EA Play. Honestly should just be free, with monetisation on top. Might actually give the game a bit of longevity instead of dying out after the first month.

Last edited:
Associate
Way too much lag for aircraft, they're not flying they're literally bouncing around the sky at present. They'll be going in a straight line then suddenly look as if they hit an invisible wall made of rubber and wobble around whilst shooting off randomly.

good ground the nobs :)

Man of Honour
LOL have you seen the forums for this, its hilarious...here is a breakdown (and a clear example of why FPS are so tough to judge from whats written about them)

- The TTK is too low
- The TTK is too high
- The maps are too big
- The maps are great
- The weapons are too weak
- The weapons are too strong
- The graphics are rubbish
- The graphics are good
- Not having a full scoreboard is ****
- Not having a full scoreboard is awesome
- Performance is terrible
- Performance is decent
- Vehicles are rubbish
- Vehicles are too strong

:D

One person even said it was a copy/paste of Warzone , I mean... seriously.. ??? HOW !?

Soldato
Had my first real lag fest. Got in the tank with someone and it felt like 2 fps at most as I'm guessing the connection the other players end was shocking or he was running it on a potato.

Back
Top Bottom