*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Is it? Looks a bit of a gimmick sliding them left to right as if someone turned up the contrast to the shadows. It certainly doesn't feel WOW!

When action gets going you'd never tell except as you said, feeling the performance hit.

Yup, at best a checkbox feature that few will actually use, especially considering the game has no SP.

Caporegime
I like this game, but things seem so broken for me. Some games I'm hitting people, some games I'm emptying clips and it does nothing. Sometimes an m5 destroys a hover boat sometimes it just looks at you.

So I'm either terrible or I don't know tbh, just infuriates me.

Caporegime
Turned Frame Rendering to OFF and no more crashing on the 980 GTX System..

Also the Hovercraft is particularly interesting, climbing walls of skyscrapers :cry:

Clipboard01.jpg

Associate
Turned Frame Rendering to OFF and no more crashing on the 980 GTX System..

Also the Hovercraft is particularly interesting, climbing walls of skyscrapers :cry:

Clipboard01.jpg
My bro wants this game and has a 980ti with i7 6700k....whats your fps like with the 980? and what preset are you playing at?

Thanks

Caporegime
My bro wants this game and has a 980ti with i7 6700k....whats your fps like with the 980? and what preset are you playing at?

Thanks

All on LOW I get around 40fps.. However for me the stuttering can be unplayable at times. Will be better with a 980 TI for sure

Caporegime
Infantry combat is so bad currently, it just seems to be luck more than anything else if you shoot someone and the bullets decide to go anywhere near them.

Soldato
I don't usually watch Shroud, I think he's hugely overrated :cry:

But my god, Dice/EA...

Guys look at the gameplay 37 seconds in with the jet. You cannot crash into building it just bounce's off. How is this acceptable from a Triple A studio for a game thats been in development for years and costs £50 for the basic version on steam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89PfW7s3Cs

HARD PASS.

Caporegime

But my god, Dice/EA...

Guys look at the gameplay 37 seconds in with the jet. You cannot crash into building it just bounce's off. How is this acceptable from a Triple A studio for a game thats been in development for years and costs £50 for the basic version on steam.

HARD PASS.

He's not even taking damage from the hits. Which is weird as i was taking damage with the vtol clipping buildings on that specific map.

Caporegime
huh... and here I thought i was just seeing things... Servers are performing really poor though. Game is a mess.

The weapons spray all over the place, it's ironic that the main thing Battlefield V done right was infantry combat with the guns firing where you aimed them, then as usual with dice they throw that out and start again with random spray and pray weapons. There's vids out there showing it in slow motion with tracers pinging all around enemies with the crosshair directly on them.

https://www.thegamer.com/battlefield-2042-random-bullet-spread/ embedded vid on this article showing it.

V F

V F

Soldato

But my god, Dice/EA...

HARD PASS.

To think in Battlefield 3 if you grazed a building, power lines the jet blew up.

Associate
Actually mate scratch that... I think it's bugged!!

LOW - 45FPS
MEDIUM - 60FPS

I'm getting more frame rates with it set to AUTO Medium than I am on AUTO Low!
Seems there is a LOT that needs fixing in the game, wish i waited and got the cheap version really but hey ho lol hopefully they patch it on the 19th and some new drivers drop

Back
Top Bottom