Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Also, that convoy is protected by S300 and S400 units, so erm.. good luck with that! There was a reason the West stopped sorties into Syria..

I have no idea of the details but a tanker and pair of Typhoons out of Cyprus overfly Syria most days - I can't remember the call signs to pull up the flight history off the top of my head.

Soldato
Do you really know that for a fact? Or is it that these sanctions are announced and people (anyone not just people in parliament) pull assets out of Russia? That's more likely the long and short of it. End of story
Of course I don’t know it for certain but given the combination of our current government and the amount of Russian money swilling round the Conservative party I put two and two together and got four.

Last edited:
Soldato
A 40 mile long line of Russian military hardware has to be NATO bait?
I’d assume air attacks could easily mop all of that up?

A convoy that never seems to actually reach its destination. It's been travelling for about a day and half so far for something that should only take a few hours.

Where's that GIF of the truck and bollard when you need it.

It obviously suggests that they (1) have air superiority and (2) feel it's sufficiently protected on the ground. Probably tells us something about how all this is going tbh.

UK MoD and US have stated that Russia still doesn't have air superiority.

Soldato
Exactly, we should go off what we see, rather than what they say, from now on.

Three options:
a) He's giving the guff spin and doing something else to support Putin
b) He's signalling Putin's grip is slipping internally..
c) He knows that Putin is attempting to shaft him, weaken his position and home disgust levels rising..

EDIT: added third.

Caporegime
Most of the west including a lot of Corps are really digging in on sanctions and restrictions and divesting in Russia.

Sad China won't get on board really.

If we have a future I expect there is going to be increased urgency of removing the need to buy energy etc from Russia.

Putin is single handedly ruining his country and his people. Getting people killed on both sides. Purely for ego or whatever is driving him.

One of his demands was to demilitarise the border states. But instead it's going to increase with more nato spending and sign ups

Boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom