Star Trek: Picard

Seems I was right lol. Long boring speeches like in STD. They are trying to pin some remember berries on us with Q and I liked the way he ages himself but that was the only part. Glad to see the elf has gone but I have bad feelings about the whole series. The part where the Irish Romulan was becoming a attracted to a man 40 years older than her seemed ridiculous and highly cringe. I might try the next couple of episodes and see how it goes. I don't have hopes I will last until the end. Also why is the murdering blonde woman still in it and not imprisoned?

Last edited:
Soldato
I totally enjoyed that. Big step up from S1. Proper TNG style ships, corridors, sounds and even shuttles. Non of this disco shuttle nonsense. They even fixed the transporter effects. Much improved

Associate
Seems I was right lol. Long boring speeches like in STD. They are trying to pin some remember berries on us with Q and I liked the way he ages himself but that was the only part. Glad to see the elf has gone but I have bad feelings about the whole series. The part where the Irish Romulan was becoming a attracted to a man 40 years older than her seemed ridiculous and highly cringe. I might try the next couple of episodes and see how it goes. I don't have hopes I will last until the end. Also why is the murdering blonde woman still in it and not imprisoned?
Women never date older men.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

lol +1 :D

not even sure why mine got moved, all i said was "i hope its like the old trek that we knew and loved" lol

you feeling ok EVH? ;) :D
Think of my moderation style as trawler fishing and your post as a seal.

That seal ended up caught in the net and on the back of the trawler :(

Back
Top Bottom