***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
Lucky you - it sold out already at 8am...I didn't even get chance and its the second time I've missed it...gutted. Another Lego complaint e-mail sent!

Really?
I was on 2 browsers and it was glitching like crazy. Pop up wasn't opening. But you could see it was trying. Refreshed and no rewards came up. Then saw the redeem button. But it never said it was 'redeemed'.

I missed out the first time too from the website never loading it the reward at all.

I also wrote a complaint

Soldato
I have it from the first drop and to be honest, you really are not missing out on anything. The model just isn’t very good, particularly when parked next to something like the Hubble and the shuffle itself.

Associate
I have it from the first drop and to be honest, you really are not missing out on anything. The model just isn’t very good, particularly when parked next to something like the Hubble and the shuffle itself.
Lego have released an iPod Shuffle? :D didn't hear that one coming

Would've been great to have it alongside the ISS, Shuttle, Hubble and Saturn V...oh well never mind :rolleyes:

Soldato
The Ferrari does looks great but yet another 1:8 Supercar is just getting boring. With so many unique/interesting farming and construction vehicles in the real world there surely has to be better candidates for Technic models.

Caporegime
The Ferrari does looks great but yet another 1:8 Supercar is just getting boring. With so many unique/interesting farming and construction vehicles in the real world there surely has to be better candidates for Technic models.

Nah. People (myself included) are invested in the series. Can't really not get it.

Wouldn't get anything else. Especially not farming. Just doesn't fit most people's idea of a display piece. No brainer for lego really.

Soldato
You may think that but they ultimately build what sells and the 911 and those that followed have been massive sales hits. I doubt your average agriculture vehicle is anywhere near as popular. I only bought the 911 but people line up for these on day one.

Just look at the Chiron, its been available since 2018 and its still available new (probably not for much longer with this launch). Sets only hand around for 4 years plus if they sell in good volumes.

I'm sure the lure of these sets will wane over time but I don't think we will see and end to the series any time soon.

Soldato
I get that they appeal to the wider car fans and they do make nice display pieces but just find them a little boring as all so similar. Technic pieces can offer all sorts of interesting functionality just seems a shame not to utilise it and make something different.

Back
Top Bottom