***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
I know it's a limited edition but £69.99 :o That is taking the wet!!

Ferrari will definitely be on the Xmas list but I have to agree with others - it's not the best looking car they could have picked.

Limited? i can't see that.

edit - oh, limited slip case cover. Not like Limited to 500. That just means they made a batch with it on. All legos are limited really, until the end of the run. I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

Caporegime
I know it's a limited edition but £69.99 :o That is taking the wet!!

Ferrari will definitely be on the Xmas list but I have to agree with others - it's not the best looking car they could have picked.

It really isn't. I wouldn't be getting it if it was first in a series. Put it that way.
Could have chosen much better.

The price is brutal too. No doubt its not just the license fee. It's knowing they can.

More I look at it more I dislike it.

Soldato
More I look at it more I dislike it.

Agreed - I'll be buying this one more as an investment to keep the collection of 1:8 cars going rather than having pride of place on the shelf :D Given the increase in prices once they go EOL, they're worthwhile buying.

Soldato
I finished this little yellow jeep this morning so i went out this afternoon and bought the BMW bike :D:cry: (I already had the Ducati )

NQXTmQ4.jpg

oAddh7e.jpg

Soldato
I do like that but I have bought so much Lego over the last few weeks I just can't get anymore without getting told off :p

Perhaps in a couple of weeks!!

Man of Honour
Annoying to now find out that the Mandalorian star fighter is now on back order. It didn’t say that when I preordered it.

Fancying another purchase, just trying to workout which one.

Man of Honour
Annoying to now find out that the Mandalorian star fighter is now on back order. It didn’t say that when I preordered it.

Fancying another purchase, just trying to workout which one.

It’s been despatched :D

Just in time for me to have no time to put it together until July.

Top Bottom