***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
I used to worry about that but decided that our lego is for enjoyment not investment and we don't have storage for the boxes. So they all went to the recycling except for the Bugatti and Lambo boxes. Now I won't worry about labels on boxes when shopping for cheapest deal either .

Reactions: ajf
Caporegime
I kept everything. I put the smaller boxes inside of the bigger ones and so on to minimise loft space! We have between 120-150 kits and my son has now grown out of playing with it. This month I started what will be a 2 year plan to break down the kits still made and sort and check. Then start on the broken down kits.

If I started again with hindsight I would never have put stickers on anything that wasn’t UCS!

A huge job but the profit will probably pay for his first car when we decide what we sell.

Caporegime
Had that several times too and the box has even been punctured, although they did give partial refunds on those occasions.

It must be things above certain size they do it in, although I ordered a couple of filters to my air purifier, about just a little larger A4 size and an inch thick for the box? One is about 2 inch thick.

The thinner one came with address label stuck on the product packaging but the larger one was inside an Amazon box. It makes no sense.

Soldato
I had a lego from Amazon with the address label stuck on the lego box itself.
It really annoying when this happens :(
I received my Batman car from amazon today

Really not impressed with the packing and i did not order the reduced package version :(
You can't take any of these stickers off without ruining the box and the brown tape on the back of the box is coveringh a huge T shape rip.

W6vN0Sz.jpg

J3nk94v.jpg

Soldato
The Ferrari Daytona SP3, will that be sold else where or is it solely going to be an exclusive to lego? It says ‘Exclusives‘.

Can’t find it any place else to set up price notification….

Caporegime
The Ferrari Daytona SP3, will that be sold else where or is it solely going to be an exclusive to lego? It says ‘Exclusives‘.

Can’t find it any place else to set up price notification….

It really isn't worth that price let alone an increase.
Its a shame. The other 3 models are amazing

Soldato
It really isn't worth that price let alone an increase.
Its a shame. The other 3 models are amazing

I agree, I’ve got to have it in my collection though.

It will make its way out to retailers in a few months.

Lego just announced a price hike for August, loads of sets going up 10-20%.

Damn, I may just have to bite the bullet and get it now then. That’s brutal for the bigger sets as some of them are ridiculous.

Soldato
I agree, I’ve got to have it in my collection though.

Damn, I may just have to bite the bullet and get it now then. That’s brutal for the bigger sets as some of them are ridiculous.
10-20 does sound like **** taking as they're not exactly cheap to start with, hopefully that would just be on cheaper sets, although I notice the falcon has gone up 50 quid.

Back
Top Bottom