Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato

not a clue how to embed images anymore :/

Last edited:
Soldato
Tempted to get this but haven't played SF for years and years. This makes me a newbie and wondered how difficult this would be to pick up, play and learn.

Associate
Tempted to get this but haven't played SF for years and years. This makes me a newbie and wondered how difficult this would be to pick up, play and learn.

There's a few new controls schemes they've included for newer players, notably the "Modern" one, which lets you pull off special moves with one button press to save from having to memorise all the commands (at the expense of I think it's 20% damage reduction, and not having full access to every normal move for that character).

The basics of fighting games are pretty universal anyway, kind of like in an FPS game, you're conditioned to use cover and aim for the head no matter the game. In fighting games, if you focus more on your spacing, and when (or more importantly when not) to press a button, that'll take you further than most button mashers.

Last edited:
Soldato
The character tutorials are really well done, the explanations on how to use them is very informative and makes you want to play all of them haha

Finished my ranking placement and I got Silver this time so kinda chuffed with that. Had a couple of players who clearly knew how to use the new mechanics online, having said that the way the game mechanics are made you can beat anyone using just normals and maybe 3 hit combos .

Certainly a lot of fun so far apart from the frozen crash screen and a few disconnect errors

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
The character tutorials are really well done, the explanations on how to use them is very informative and makes you want to play all of them haha

Finished my ranking placement and I got Silver this time so kinda chuffed with that. Had a couple of players who clearly knew how to use the new mechanics online, having said that the way the game mechanics are made you can beat anyone using just normals and maybe 3 hit combos .

Certainly a lot of fun so far apart from the frozen crash screen and a few disconnect errors

Tried the demo and everything was well explained and easy to follow, even for someone coming from Tekken it wasn't too hard of a transition.

I only played it on pad though so my movement was crippled, will try on stick as I'm more used to that at this point.

Not really into 2ds but I'm considering getting it at some point as T8 is ways off and I'm on a break from 7. I have to seriously think about investing time into another fighting game, though:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Tried the demo and everything was well explained and easy to follow, even for someone coming from Tekken it wasn't too hard of a transition.

I only played it on pad though so my movement was crippled, will try on stick as I'm more used to that at this point.

Not really into 2ds but I'm considering getting it at some point as T8 is ways off and I'm on a break from 7. I have to seriously think about investing time into another fighting game, though:p

I don’t get commission from Capcom I seriously recommend SF6 for both casual players and hardcore nut jobs

Caporegime
Why add denuvo? Thought you can't go online with cracked games anyway?
devs are lazy, pretty much easier to go online with cracked games these days compared to when they had basic cdkeys

Like the last forza horizon game the cracked version just worked online as all you needed was the game and a Microsoft account, steams mostly just as lazy

Last edited:
Associate
Feel free to add me for some games: ralv83

Will be messing around with all the characters then doing the world tour on the steam deck, as it seems better suited on a controller than fight stick

Back
Top Bottom