Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Associate
Wasn't sure what platform to get it on but then i realized i have a Legion 7i Pro that has a 240hz refresh rate. Now thats how its meant to be played :cry:

And its a lot easier to get my numerous 6 button controllers to work on PC.

Not seen my SF loving mate in a long time either, when i turn up with my laptop and a selection of 6 button controllers (dating back to the Saturn era) he'll probably faint :D

Soldato
Feel free to add me for some games: ralv83

Will be messing around with all the characters then doing the world tour on the steam deck, as it seems better suited on a controller than fight stick

I've been playing World Tour for most of today. Enjoying quite a lot. Play a couple of casual matches then took my Chun Li through her 10 ranked placement matches. Its ranked me as Diamond with 19000 LP.
Gonna play a bit more World Tour now as I want Chun classic costume but I fear its gonna be a grind to unlock it for free.

As for controls in World Tour I've been running about with an Xbox pad and then swapping to stick for the fights.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been playing World Tour for most of today. Enjoying quite a lot. Play a couple of casual matches then took my Chun Li through her 10 ranked placement matches. Its ranked me as Diamond with 19000 LP.
Gonna play a bit more World Tour now as I want Chun classic costume but I fear its gonna be a grind to unlock it for free.

As for controls in World Tour I've been running about with an Xbox pad and then swapping to stick for the fights.
Wow Diamond well done! Have you completed all her combo tutorials?

Associate

I can't get my controller and stick to work at the same time, it defaults to controller when I play casual matches online, so I've reverted to the Steam deck for World tour, which is pretty fun actually!

Haven't touched rank yet, as I only played the open beta briefly, so I'll need to practice a bit more

Associate
I'll just be scrubbing on my (heavily) drifting XBox 360 Controller (when I finally grab it on Steam). May need to grab a new one later as many games are starting to have trouble controlling it properly... :p

Soldato
when I try to stream to YouTube using GeForce Overlay it errors saying I need to enable live streaming on my channel

I had a look and can’t see an option to enable but the features say I have it

Any ideas?

Soldato
Wow Diamond well done! Have you completed all her combo tutorials?

No I've not looked a them yet. Played all 3 betas though but I've mainly been playing World Tour since release. Only done the 10 plamentment ranked matches. Figured I get World Tour out of the way before concentrating on online matches.

Soldato
If you played SFV you can link your accounts and get some rewards in SF6. Like SF2T being able to play in the Game Center. I've linked mine but I don't seem to have any of the rewards. Seems others have the same issue reading online. Link for what to do is below. Has it working for anyone?

Soldato
If you played SFV you can link your accounts and get some rewards in SF6. Like SF2T being able to play in the Game Center. I've linked mine but I don't seem to have any of the rewards. Seems others have the same issue reading online. Link for what to do is below. Has it working for anyone?

Downloading SFV to check, but seems like a nice deal; probably just launch teething troubles.

Soldato
Was all set to get D4 for my 50th birthday treat but didn't like it as much as D3 so picked up this instead. Have a whole bunch of fighters in the library but never really played any of them much since like Alpha 3 or Soul Calibur, the easy mode controllers for elderly relative mode looks fun and I reckon I can get some value out of the Yakuza light RPG stuff.

Last edited:
Soldato

Once everything is confirmed, where in-game do you go to redeem these?

Back
Top Bottom