Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Permabanned
I know many people who are still Pro Brexit but they are 100% not in the anti-vax, climate denying, Freeman Of The Land and a host of other mental things.

Someone who makes being pro-Brexit part of their personality in 2023 is much more likely than the average person to be watching GB News and its ilk, where views like anti-vax and climate denial are given plenty of airtime.

Soldato
The flat earth theory is a crazy one for me, I used to watch an American called Adam Kokesh when he went off the grid as I like the whole live of the land style but he seemed to have left the reservation mentally a few years back!

Soldato
My other half has a family member who is a flat earther.

Their arguments are founded on half truths. Unless you know the science behind the arguments, it’s hard to rationalise with them. Their arguments are often very logical. They know just enough to prove their point and no more.

He’s a lovely guy just misguided. We had a really good debate on the topic, from 9pm until about 4am. He still believes it’s flat but does recognise some of the theories he once believed are wrong.

Soldato
I don't understand the rational, all other planets/stars are round apart from earth? How do they explain they can't see the empire state building or the effel tower?

Soldato
My other half has a family member who is a flat earther.

Their arguments are founded on half truths. Unless you know the science behind the arguments, it’s hard to rationalise with them. Their arguments are often very logical. They know just enough to prove their point and no more.

He’s a lovely guy just misguided. We had a really good debate on the topic, from 9pm until about 4am. He still believes it’s flat but does recognise some of the theories he once believed are wrong.

Why would you believe the wacky claims of some ancient Greek when (if you know where to look) you can find plenty of proof on the internet that the earth is flat?

Back
Top Bottom