Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Associate
OP
Sorry, all quiet on the western front.

I'll try and get some more information this week. He's paid 6k for a letter from the Common Law Crooks to the high court informing them he wants to sue the police and company that have his car. Totally bizarre, but thats par for the course.

Soldato

I'll try and get some more information this week. He's paid 6k for a letter from the Common Law Crooks to the high court informing them he wants to sue the police and company that have his car. Totally bizarre, but thats par for the course.

Christ on a bike, that's fantasy money, I'll do it for 3K.

Man of Honour

When he has got a point to make because he is RIGHT then he'd probably spend more.
Hopefully the Judge will tell them to do one.
He can then get Common Law Crooks to write more powerful letters proving they are right.

Last edited:
Caporegime

He's paid £6k for a worthless letter? Seriously?

:eek: :confused:

Soldato
He's paid £6k for a worthless letter? Seriously?

:eek: :confused:

Likely a lot more than paying the fine would have been .... but that would involve swallowing pride and admitting he is in the wrong. I can see this costing another zero on the end by the time this is all done - assuming the car hasn't just been sold off or crushed because he's messed around for so long.

Soldato
I wonder what series of life choices or circumstances makes someone decide this path is rational?

I suppose some people are naturally contrarians, but maybe it takes a traumatic life event to drive them to the full on nut job websites/social media and decide "I want to believe this" rather than having the common sense/critical thinking to dismiss it as nonsense.

I did know a bloke that seemed to be into it, but I haven't seen him in a while. There's a guy I have had some dealings with recently who strikes me as having similar potential (climate change denyer, anti-vaxxer, pro Brexit, insists on doing things his way, which is never the best way and makes life difficult for everyone else). Maybe I should ask him about his views on taxation...

Associate
Love how you put Pro Brexit in there :)
lol.

But seriously though, these things do tend to corrolate pretty well. If you go around calling people "woke leftards", you're far more likely to have voted for Brexit, etc. Similarly for the opposing views of course. It's probably got a lot to do with the social circles in which people move.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Likely a lot more than paying the fine would have been .... but that would involve swallowing pride and admitting he is in the wrong. I can see this costing another zero on the end by the time this is all done - assuming the car hasn't just been sold off or crushed because he's messed around for so long.
He's in the right, thats all he needs..... he will go bankrupt to prove it.

I recall in my 44 years on this earth two times he ever said sorry to me. One was when he had to apologises otherwise he wasn't coming to my wedding, another occasion was when he pushed me so far at work that i had a total meltdown and was ready to pack it in. Then he only did what he thought was the right thing to do, not actually mean it as it was an existential threat to his income.

There are so many crazy things over the years, i've been told by numerous people that i should try and write a book about it all.

Back
Top Bottom