Doctor Who

Soldato
Eurgh give it a rest. Your relentless defence of anything scifi on these forums is tragic. That's the best word i can come up with right now.
You give it a rest. I enjoy sci-fi. Not my problem if you find fault with everything. Your are the tragic one, if you can't just watch and enjoy without thinking everything is 'woke'.

Associate
well i really enjoyed that one. Apart from the daft split in two thing and how that will be handled going forward. Even the "do you come in all shapes and colours" line was fine because it fitted in with the character and wasnt just clearly shoehorned in for "the message". The new doctor seems ok if a little hyper. It would be nice to get back to the pertwee / baker days of a little more thoughtfull attitude. But anyway, good finish to it.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
well i really enjoyed that one. Apart from the daft split in two thing and how that will be handled going forward. Even the "do you come in all shapes and colours" line was fine because it fitted in with the character and wasnt just clearly shoehorned in for "the message". The new doctor seems ok if a little hyper. It would be nice to get back to the pertwee / baker days of a little more thoughtfull attitude. But anyway, good finish to it.

Post-regeneration mania, maybe? Not like we haven't seen Doctors before who took at least one episode/story to find their level.

Back
Top Bottom