Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
Be funny if trump saves humanity from the brink of WW3 with a round of cold McDonald's

By dying? That would be ironic, he goes to a McDonalds, orders the heart attack burger, takes a bite and takes one for the team and the world is better off. Amazing martar!

Associate
Russian media is reporting that Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison. Tucker Carlson claims the report is correct, citing Lira's father.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no evidence that Lira was tortured in Ukrainian custody.
Yea you can trust everything Carlson tells you:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Carlson and his puppet masters wants everyone to believe Ukraine and the west has dropped to Russia's standards

Soldato
Be funny if trump saves humanity from the brink of WW3 with a round of cold McDonald's

You know what would be funnier? If Putin gets voted out of office in March and sent to The Hague with all his cronies. It would be particularly hilarious if the republicans are still holding the US hostage over aid to Ukraine as they along with Trump would have no reason to be in politics.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I suppose they could have just shot him for being a Russian agent in wartime (and general scumbag from the little I have read about him) but surely it's better for Ukraine to do things by the book?

Any evidence he's a Russian agent? Or is criticism of the government now a capital offense? The hilarious thing is how stupid the Ukrainian government are to bring this sort of negative attention rather than just let 1 guy talk **** on Twitter.

Soldato
Any evidence he's a Russian agent? Or is criticism of the government now a capital offense? The hilarious thing is how stupid the Ukrainian government are to bring this sort of negative attention rather than just let 1 guy talk **** on Twitter.

Evidence? Is this not the guy who was actively pro Russian aggression and was posting Russian propaganda and slanderous attacks on Zelensky whilst Russia was literally invading Ukraine? That aside, I wonder what would have happened to him if he had instead gone to Russia and tried publicly accusing Putin of being a drug addict and whatever other nonsense he came out with...

Soldato
Evidence? Is this not the guy who was actively pro Russian aggression and was posting Russian propaganda and slanderous attacks on Zelensky whilst Russia was literally invading Ukraine? That aside, I wonder what would have happened to him if he had instead gone to Russia and tried publicly accusing Putin of being a drug addict and whatever other nonsense he came out with...

Okay, so nothing to say he's actually a paid Russian agent then. Pro Russian isn't the same thing, criticism of Zelensky or the government shouldn't be a crime in a country that aspires to join the EU. Saying "what about Russia" isn't an argument. Anything valid you want to add or?

Soldato
New vid on Twitter with two M2 Bradleys engage a T-90. Bradleys came out on top and funny enough the turret on the T-90 broke and started spinning uncontrollably
It really goes to show exactly how bad modern Russian equipment is what a main battle tank that's supposedly "world beating" gets defeated by a pair of goddamn Bradleys xD

This is the equivalent of a Challenger 2 getting defeated by a pair of BMPs.

For those unaware the Bradley is potentially the single biggest disaster of western weapons development that wasn't cancelled (design began in the 1950s, introduction was in the 1980s). To the point where the US equivalents of public inquiries were held to determine what had gone wrong with the project and the resulting vehicle.

Many documentaries have been made about it but my favourite is still the satire "The Pentagon Wars", this clip should provide some comic respite from the depression/horrors of the thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom