Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
I notice it go into full pop when you watch a video or image, you can test this easily if you've got a photo with clouds/sky, toggle it full screen/minimized and you'll notice it kick in.

Edit: oops was already posted before

Last edited:
Associate
Saw people saying that the gallery looks right if you open images, but goes back to washed out if you close the image. Mine does do this.

I wonder if people who didn't do smart switch can validate if switching between vivid and natural changes anything, and if the gallery brightens up when you open images?
I didn't use smart switch and there is a difference between natural and vivid. However it is very subtle. I don't notice any difference in gallery opening images.

Managed to write off two of the spigen tempered glass protectors today aiming for no dust perfection and failing. Now using the free Samsung ones.

Associate
I didn't use smart switch and there is a difference between natural and vivid. However it is very subtle. I don't notice any difference in gallery opening images.

Managed to write off two of the spigen tempered glass protectors today aiming for no dust perfection and failing. Now using the free Samsung ones.
I'm not sure what's going on with these Spigen EZ Fit protectors!

I've just gone through another two and finally have something I can live with. Some tiny hair is trapped underneath but it hasn't left a bubble and doesn't appear to be reflecting light so it can stay on for now!
I may end up trying the ESR ones as they are slightly bigger and have a black edge which tapers around the absolutely minimal curve at the edge of the screen, but if it's any taller than the Spigen it will definitely foul cases, the distance between the top and bottom of the protector and a Spigen case is already incredibly minimal!

Soldato
Does anyone else find the Samsung anti reflective screen protectors should be a couple of mm wider? Ive managed to get it on almost perfectly straight but when swiping in from the sides I keep catching the edge of the screen protector where it's not quite covered the full screen.

Associate
Does anyone else find the Samsung anti reflective screen protectors should be a couple of mm wider? Ive managed to get it on almost perfectly straight but when swiping in from the sides I keep catching the edge of the screen protector where it's not quite covered the full screen.
It's super annoying! The edges are cutting into my fingers.

Associate
To people who is selling the watch6 to envirofone: When you send the watch to envirofone, do you send in the Samsung box with the new band as well? Thinking to use that band or replace with my 'older' one if possible .

Soldato
To people who is selling the watch6 to envirofone: When you send the watch to envirofone, do you send in the Samsung box with the new band as well? Thinking to use that band or replace with my 'older' one if possible .
Technically the sale is for the watch itself and not the band, you could take it out if you wanted to keep it and I'm sure they'd still honour the deal.

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Technically the sale is for the watch itself and not the band, you could take it out if you wanted to keep it and I'm sure they'd still honour the deal.
I'm only taking out the band if it's possible to sell it separately somewhere :p otherwise I'll just leave it in there and all sealed up.

Soldato
No the case doesn't help. Left or right swipe, I can feel the sharp edge of the film on the glass. Very annoying if you're using gesture but I have tried to adjust by not swiping so near the screen edge as I used to on my S23U
Ahhh gotcha. Sounds like bad design by Samsung. I experienced issues like that with curved displays and screen protectors. Not running one here. It'll be fine...

Associate
Ahhh gotcha. Sounds like bad design by Samsung. I experienced issues like that with curved displays and screen protectors. Not running one here. It'll be fine...
Which makes me wonder, thousand of hours in development and testing, surely they didn't test with this accessory (screen protector film), or they use gloves while testing, or have very thick skins haha.

Back
Top Bottom