Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Wagner says hi. Is that why Vladolf invaded Ukraine? The Azov boys showing his Nazi’s up?

If you look at the history of the far right groups in Ukraine most of them spawned out of Russian ultra nationalist organisations and only split off with Russia invading in 2014.

Soldato
From Telegram, times are 2 hours ahead of us. Been quite some time since Russia did that last.

The take-off of 9 Tu-95ms from Olenya air base took place in advance

Oriented in the area of Engels will be at 04:20 - 05:40. - then we expect rockets in our airspace around 05:20 - 06:20

In the Caspian region, it is targeted at 05:20 - 06:30 - then we expect missiles in our airspace around 06:50 - 08:00

Soldato
From Telegram, times are 2 hours ahead of us. Been quite some time since Russia did that last.

Poland says it scrambled fighter jets to shoot down Russian missiles that appeared to be heading to cross into Poland but at the last second did a u-turn

Last edited:
Soldato
Tucker will be having an absolute wet dream in Moscow. Walking around not seeing black people, seeing religious nutters, he'll be inspired and come back saying Trump will make America like Russia

I think that could very very easily backfire on the particular broadcaster(s) that the US feel are collaborating.

Associate
I don't see what the big deal is - let him talk to Putin, so what?

It's worth remembering the target audience for this is the American public and I must admit, if I was American, I would wonder about the sense of America getting involved in yet another European problem.

Perhaps it's time we tried to stand on our own feet instead of hiding behind America.

Don
I don't see what the big deal is - let him talk to Putin, so what?

It's worth remembering the target audience for this is the American public and I must admit, if I was American, I would wonder about the sense of America getting involved in yet another European problem.

Perhaps it's time we tried to stand on our own feet instead of hiding behind America.
USA is involved because of the Lisbon Protocol.

Caporegime
I guess none of you will be watching it because the ad revenue will go direct to fund his little company.

What do you predict he will say.
Give 3 bullet points. See who gets most right.

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess none of you will be watching it because the ad revenue will go direct to fund his little company.

Russia regrets needless loss of life.
We are prepared to negotiate, if we receive a reasonable offer.

I'm struggling for a third.

Associate
USA is involved because of the Lisbon Protocol.
Yes, fair enough. Although I suspect the term 'security assurances was' so vaguely worded as to give the U.S. whatever wriggle room it wanted.

My point still stands though. The U.S defense budget is approx. 1 Trillion $ a year. Europe, including the U.K. spends less than half that. France and Germany are amongst the biggest arms exporters in the world.

We should be able to defend our own backyard without American help.

Soldato

1. “The Iranian drones are rubbish”

2. “The artillery shells I got from North Korea either don’t fire or explode inside the gun.”

3. “Ukraine should return the 500,000 tons of Russian steel scattered across their fields.”

Associate
I remember when George W Bush was president and thinking what a terrible president, but compared to Trump he looks like a statesman. I really think that MAGA should be designated a terrorist organisation as those who support it are clearly not acting in the national interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom