Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
You are both wrong as its a form of technolgly based telepathy.

We're talking about Tom Delonge and the TTSA, not Neuralink - stop trying to conflate two totally different things.

• Telepathy. Explore the location in the brain where this phenomenon is centered, and develop protocols for its enhancement and use.

They used this nonsense (pseudoscientific nonsense) as a vehicle to attract investment funding , they then produced absolutely nothing - yet Tom paid himself the best part of $1M.

I think that's a scam.

Also - @Pottsey I still want to know what engineering the space time metric is, Tom was very specific as he had a clause in the investment contract saying he'd use money to research it.

You think this is perfectly legit, so presumably you can explain what it is?

Last edited:
Soldato
We're talking about Tom Delonge and the TTSA, not Neuralink - stop trying to conflate two totally different things.

They used this nonsense (pseudoscientific nonsense) as a vehicle to attract investment funding , they then produced absolutely nothing - yet Tom paid himself the best part of $1M.

I think that's a scam.

Also - @Pottsey I still want to know what engineering the space time metric is, Tom was very specific as he had a clause in the investment contract saying he'd use money to research it.

You think this is perfectly legit, so presumably you can explain what it is?
"Brain-computer interface technology. This technology is already being pursued by well-resourced companies, and commercialization of any product will likely be well into the future." sounds pretty similar to me. I see you are still lying though your teeth by saying they produced absolutely nothing. Where is your evidence Tom paid him self $1 million and even if he did why is it so wrong for his music albums to make money and paying him self from the profits?

As for Engineering Space time metric. That involves the manipulation of the structure of space-time itself. Folding space, wormholes, blackholes, interdimensional, warp bubbles that type of stuff. The same type of R&D that Bigelow Aerospace did as Skinwalker Ranch. Most of the Aerospace defence contractors and even NASA are doing research into engineering Space time metric.

Soldato
"Brain-computer interface technology. This technology is already being pursued by well-resourced companies, and commercialization of any product will likely be well into the future." sounds pretty similar to me. I see you are still lying though your teeth by saying they produced absolutely nothing. Where is your evidence Tom paid him self $1 million and even if he did why is it so wrong for his music albums to make money and paying him self from the profits?

As for Engineering Space time metric. That involves the manipulation of the structure of space-time itself. Folding space, wormholes, blackholes, interdimensional, warp bubbles that type of stuff. The same type of R&D that Bigelow Aerospace did as Skinwalker Ranch. Most of the Aerospace defence contractors and even NASA are doing research into engineering Space time metric.

Have you seen the rocks that produce diesel in Africa? A chap dropped a few in the tank of his Toyota and by morning the tank was full. Was amazing, he showed the empty tank and the next day it was full.

Last edited:
Soldato
Where is your evidence Tom paid him self $1 million and even if he did why is it so wrong for his music albums to make money and paying him self from the profits?

How are you struggling to grasp the basics here?

If I setup a company saying I'm going to bring back Elvis Presley from the dead, and I need investors to give me (or my company) money to research how to reanimate corpses, however instead of doing that - I pay myself a load of money, and sell a few t-shirts and hoodies?

You understand, that's dishonest (and probably fraudulant) and you'd be angry, if you'd have invested money?

As for Engineering Space time metric. That involves the manipulation of the structure of space-time itself. Folding space, wormholes, blackholes, interdimensional, warp bubbles that type of stuff. The same type of R&D that Bigelow Aerospace did as Skinwalker Ranch.

All I'm reading here, is a load of sci-fi jargon, with "Skinwalker Ranch" tacked onto the end of it, so as far as I'm concerned - you don't know what you're talking about.

Soldato
How are you struggling to grasp the basics here?

If I setup a company saying I'm going to bring back Elvis Presley from the dead, and I need investors to give me (or my company) money to research how to reanimate corpses, however instead of doing that - I pay myself a load of money, and sell a few t-shirts and hoodies?

You understand, that's dishonest (and probably fraudulant) and you'd be angry, if you'd have invested money?

All I'm reading here, is a load of sci-fi jargon, with "Skinwalker Ranch" tacked onto the end of it, so as far as I'm concerned - you don't know what you're talking about.
But if they then cancelled the fundraiser and didn’t go ahead with it and everyone got their money back. Then you would be nuts to go on about how its fraudulent, dishonest and everyone should be angry at having lost money when no one lost any money. All this talk about they ran away with $50million is lies you made up. A grand total of zero people lost any money. Zero people got scammed or hoaxed. The company is doing pretty well and any investments are worth more now then the original investments.

Well you constantly getting confused over basic things is pretty common. So I am not surprised you have no idea what is being talked about. It might sound like Sci-fi Jargon to you but its not. It real world science. Its not my fault if you cannot tell the two apart.

Soldato
Oh,

So Tom paid all of the money back then?
I thought the point was he never took the $50 million in the first place. Pretty hard to pay back $50million when you never took the $50million. Hence why I have been going on about your lies that they legged it with $50million.
Some people invested $1million into the media company and its not up to Tom to pay them back, its up to them to decided when they want to sell there investment and get money back. Since the company is healthy and going strong they can do that any time they like. In short no one has lost money, no one has been scammed, there is no hoax. You just made all that up.

You may call it gibberish now, but just wait and see. A rather famous American Rock star (Pun intended) has just invested 50million of his own money. Well, not his own money…
More gibberish. Who has has just invested 50million and how is it not his own money? Why am I even trying to get sense out of you when you likely have no idea what you are talking about.

Soldato
I thought the point was he never took the $50 million in the first place. Pretty hard to pay back $50million when you never took the $50million. Hence why I have been going on about your lies that they legged it with $50million.
Some people invested $1million into the media company and its not up to Tom to pay them back, its up to them to decided when they want to sell there investment and get money back. Since the company is healthy and going strong they can do that any time they like. In short no one has lost money, no one has been scammed, there is no hoax. You just made all that up.

More gibberish. Who has has just invested 50million and how is it not his own money? Why am I even trying to get sense out of you when you likely have no idea what you are talking about.

Let’s keep it light eh Potssey. Have you seen the rocks or not?

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought the point was he never took the $50 million in the first place.

Just to be clear - I was asking a question, from an assertion you made above:

But if they then cancelled the fundraiser and didn’t go ahead with it and everyone got their money back.

So did he give the money back or not? (the money he paid himself)

You said that - not me, which is why I'm asking you.

Soldato
Steven Greenstreet on point again.

Actually very funny, "Pentagon officials" involved with the UFO malarkey, ended up using fan art of a werewolf from the video game Fable, claiming they saw it in their back yard:

Soldato
Just to be clear - I was asking a question, from an assertion you made above:

So did he give the money back or not? (the money he paid himself)

You said that - not me, which is why I'm asking you.
As far as I can see the money he paid himself comes from his records, music albums and the other content the company sold. You have yet to show any money being stolen. No one that I have seen ended up out of pocket. You keep pointing to this cancelled project that never happened as it was cancelled. The $50million for that project was never moved into the planned areas because they never went ahead with that plan.

Last edited:
Soldato
"As far as I can see" - ?, where did you look? r/aliens?
Have you forgotten already? I trade in stocks and shares with an active trading account which includes a research section for looking up companies. I am used to both filling out Tax returns and looking at company’s financial records and statements.

Where did you get that he paid himself $700k and then legged it with $50million dollars. Where did you look? r/conspiracy-theories-r-us that seems to be where you get most of your information from.

I'm still waiting for my scientific explanation of Telepathy.
Have you forgotten already? Not only have I explained that more then once. You explained it as well. To quote your link that you posted. "Brain-computer interface technology. This technology is already being pursued by well-resourced companies, and commercialization of any product will likely be well into the future." that quote came from what you posted when you was talking about Telepathy.

Its not my problem that with you being a luddite you think its Science Fiction rather then real life that it is. I gave you the info on the chip called the Telepathy chip that allows people to control items via thought IE Telepathy.

Soldato
Where did you get that he paid himself $700k

Collectively, monies due to Mr. DeLonge under related party transactions totaled $871,964 and $791,123 as of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, respectively.

Collectively, monies due to Mr. DeLonge under related party transactions totaled $791,123 and $313,512 as of December 31, 2017 and 2016, respectively.

Collectively, monies due to Mr. DeLonge under related party transactions totaled $727,043 as of December 31, 2021 and $727,043

Its not my problem that with you being a luddite you think its Science Fiction rather then real life that it is.

Using an implant isn't telepathy. You don't know what you're talking about.

Soldato

is the purported vicarious transmission of information from one person's mind to another's without using any known human sensory channels or physical interaction.

whoops.

Are radio signals physical? Does that mean my radio-controlled car is in fact telepathy-controlled car?
Yes if you have the implant and are controlling the car via thought alone. No if you are using your hands to control the remote. As hands would count as a physical interaction.

That was for items like licencing payment for intellectual property rights, in particular Mr. DeLonge’s legal and professional name and likeness, trademarks and copyrights (including master recordings) relating to Mr. DeLonge and the musical band professionally known as Angels and Airwaves.
Unsurprisingly I was right in saying the payments are from his music. You are wrong in saying the payments are part of a $50million scam/hoax.

Your original claim was DeLonge stole $50millon from fake crowdfunding and legged it with the money giving it to himself, Elizondo and others.
Basically your $50million scam/hoax is fake and a lie that you made up. No one stole $50 million dollars, no one was scammed and no one lost any money.

Using an implant isn't telepathy. You don't know what you're talking about.
As is often the case I know what I am talking about and you are wrong again. You just cannot admit to being wrong even though you have been wrong on pretty much every single point. When we are talking about telepathy we are talking about neuron link brain chips.

To quote your link "Brain-computer interface technology. This technology is already being pursued by well-resourced companies, and commercialization of any product will likely be well into the future."

“Brain-computer interface will make people telepathic, scientists say"

The nerualink product is even called Telepathy it’s in the name.

While Musks company is way, way further along this is the same type of brain chip that DeLonge’s company was talking about. As per the quote you provide and I just quoted. When speaking about unlocking Telepathy they are talking about neuralink implants.

Last edited:
Soldato
That was for items like licencing payment for intellectual property rights, in particular Mr. DeLonge’s legal and professional name and likeness, trademarks and copyrights (including master recordings) relating to Mr. DeLonge and the musical band professionally known as Angels and Airwaves.

Ahhhh.... Silly me, he was paying himself $700k+ a year + royalties, from a failing, loss making company - and it was all just for his "legal and professional name"

One question - why did he need to setup a company about UFOs, and psuedoscience to do that? :cry:

As is often the case I know what I am talking about and you are wrong again.

No you don't, both @jigger and @keyser van someone have pointed out the friggin bloody obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom