Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
Ahhhh.... Silly me, he was paying himself $700k+ a year + royalties, from a failing, loss making company - and it was all just for his "legal and professional name"

One question - why did he need to setup a company about UFOs, and psuedoscience to do that? :cry:

No you don't, both @jigger and @keyser van someone have pointed out the friggin bloody obvious.
No it wasnt all just his legal and professional name. It was also his music albums and music royalties. So yes silly you, it took days and days of explaining the same thing over and over again before you understand it and and realised you got it wrong. Your scam/hoax payment was in fact not a scam/hoax, but payments for his music with him being a worldwide famous musician who produces music albums via his music label company. You do look a bit silly don't you calling that a scam/hoax.

As for the next question and I mean this question seriously not as an insult. Do you have memory problems? I don't mean this as some sort of insult, its just that you keep asking a question, get a detailed answer then a day or two later you seem to have completely forgot and ask the same question again. This has not happened once but over a dozen times now. I have already answered your question in detail multiple times.

So in short pretty much everything you said was a lie and made up. None of it was real or true.

"No you don't, both @jigger and @keyser van someone have pointed out the friggin bloody obvious."
If those are the two people agreeing with you then I have nothing to worry about. Why am I not surprised you team up with the silicon radiation eating alien fan and the other one that speaks none stop gibberish. I guess that goes well with your conspiracy theory loving ideals. I wonder what your next crazy conspiracy theory is going to be.

Last edited:
Soldato
You do look a bit silly don't you calling that a scam/hoax.

Ok, so why did he setup a company that wanted to research UFOs, Telepathy and psuedoscience, to pay himself $700k a year, if he was already rich af, why do that?

It doesn't add up does it?

(there's a very good reason why I'm asking this question, can you figure it out)?

*hint, think why an already very rich person would feel the need to do this....

So in short pretty much everything you said was a lie and made up.

Now you're just high on copium,

Soldato
Ok, so why did he setup a company that wanted to research UFOs, Telepathy and psuedoscience, to pay himself $700k a year, if he was already rich af, why do that?

It doesn't add up does it?

(there's a very good reason why I'm asking this question, can you figure it out)?

*hint, think why an already very rich person would feel the need to do this....

Now you're just high on copium,
There you go again asking a question that has already been answered in detail. Let me guess you forgot again, you do have a habit of forgetting things. He genuinely believes in UFOs which has been a major interest and passion of his since he was a child. Now he is rich and famous he has setup a media company to make TV shows on UFOs to follow his passion along with making more music his other passion. Now he no longer needs to work in life, he setup a company to do the two things he loves doing.

But apparently it doesn't add up to you that a worldwide famous musician who setup his own recording studio so he can release his own music albums. Would then get payments and royalties from the profits from those music albums. No that cannot possible be normal. It just does not add up.

Since you like to lie and make up fake narratives. I am sure we about about to hear some unlikely wild conspiracy theory that you swear up and down is really, really happening. Like your idea that he is not getting payments and royalties from his music. But instead he is somehow stealing $50million after infiltrating to the highest rank of government to convert heads of department over to his side. I think I am going to go with Options A he likes to make music and gets payments from that music. Rather then your delusional conspiracy theories.

By the way there is another poster in these forums tang0. You should look him up. Going by your posts, you two will get on great. He is into all the same delusional conspiracy theories that you keep posting.

"Now you're just high on copium,"
Just what I expect to be said from someone like you who has a history of lying and making things up. There are so many posts and quotes that show I am telling the truth, so I don't need to worry about what you say. The truth is in this threads posting history. Which is that you got pretty much everything wrong and doubled down on your lies even after they had been shown to be lies. Like the $50million dollar scan/hoax which was a lie you made up when you said they legged it with that money. Then kept repeating even after it was proven not real.

Last edited:
Soldato
Side topic but with AI videos now I'm not sure I can trust future UFO videos. I would need multiple angles of the same Object.

Seriously you cannot tell any of those clips are AI generated? Don't get me wrong AI generated has come a massive way forward and I use it myself sometimes to streamline work. But its a long, long way from looking real. I can see it being a problem way into the future. But for now its not good enough to past the test of looking real. Photos are getting close but video is way behind. AI still struggles with context and understanding why/how things should happen. Its x100 fold better then it was just a few years ago but it still has the same signs its AI created.

Soldato
There you go again asking a question that has already been answered in detail.

You could have just said "I don't know" it would have been simpler.

But I'll let you figure it out in your own time, because it's an interesting question - however it's clearly beyond you.

In any case it's a waste of time, because instead of actually responding to the points properly - all you do is try to denigrate me by calling me a conspiracy theorist in every reply (when you clearly don't know what a conspiracy actually is), because you can't do any better, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Soldato
You could have just said "I don't know" it would have been simpler.

But I'll let you figure it out in your own time, because it's an interesting question - however it's clearly beyond you.

In any case it's a waste of time, because instead of actually responding to the points properly - all you do is try to denigrate me by calling me a conspiracy theorist in every reply (when you clearly don't know what a conspiracy actually is), because you can't do any better, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
You are right its a waste of time but not for the reasons you think. I didn't say "I don't know" because that's not what happened. I said I do know and here is a valid detailed explanation. Which for some reason you either blanked out or do not understand which you have done every single time you got something wrong. Something like dozens of times you have been wrong and every single time you blanked it all out or pretended it did not happen.

Its not even really an interesting question you asked, unless you believe in one of your conspiracies. To anyone who is not into your conspiracy its a really boring and simple question with an answer that has nothing to do with getting rich, scam, hoax or legging it with $50million and the other nonsense you made up. The reason your asnwer is beyond me, is because your asnwer falls in the realms of a made up conspiracy that is not based on real evidence. Every bit of evidence you posted it turned out you got it wrong. Case in point the financial documents, it tuned out I was right and you was wrong.

Need I remind you. Your the one that is puzzled on why a worldwide famous musician who setup his own recording studio so he can release his own music albums. Would then get payments and royalties from the profits from those music albums. Your the one trying to turn those payments into something they are not. Your the one that made claim after claim that was false.

I do know what a conspiracy is, it fits you overall theory and posts perfectly. I am not even the only person to point this out. I bet you blanked it out but plenty of other posters have pointed out how crazy your idea is and how much of a conspiracy it is. I even made that long post where I summed up why your post is a conspiracy and every point was valid. So I am not being denigrate to your posts. In actual fact my posts are fair and reasonably criticizing your claims that have turned out to be mostly false claims and fake narratives you made up. I backed all my points up with valid facts.

In short I did respond to your points properly. You ignored those points because you didn't like them proving you wrong. Just like you did yesterday with the financial documents that I responded to you properly with and proved you wrong.

An example you make a fake claim for legging it with $50million. I explained that's fake and give valid reasons on why it did not happen. You come back with stuff like "because instead of actually responding to the points properly" even though I just responded properly. Then you make further fake claims and say look at these payments in the financial records are part of this scam/hoax. But it turns out the payments are as I said for his music rather then payments from this fake hoax/scam you created. That is a proper response from me and the best you can do is "because you can't do any better, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about." even though I quoted and have links to financial records to show I am telling the truth and do know hat I am talking about.

It just like with Elizondo which you got wrong as well. You misrepresented a Pentagon spokesperson and used a conspiracy video (while saying you are not into conspiracies) the video full of fake information that was proven made up, which you choose to believe even after it was shown to be fake. You believe that over the official government paperwork and official documentation and statements that showed he did work at ATTIP. Another thing you got wrong. But you cannot cope with being wrong so you have to blame me.

The one thing you got right is there is no point continuing this. So you can go back to your friends that believe in Silicon based Radiation Eating Aliens and the other one that speaks gibberish about magic rocks that go in his fuel tank and fill his car from empty to full overnight. Of course you have no problem with those two agreeing with you. Clearly you prefer that type of company over someone like me who questions your made up stories and and fake narratives. So lets move on. I have proven my point with facts and evidence so there is no point continuing. In the end it turned out your claim are false and made up.

Last edited:
Soldato
You are right its a waste of time but not for the reasons you think. I didn't say "I don't know" because that's not what happened. I said I do know and here is a valid detailed explanation. Which for some reason you either blanked out or do not understand which you have done every single time you got something wrong. Something like dozens of times you have been wrong and every single time you blanked it all out or pretended it did not happen.

Its not even really an interesting question you asked, unless you believe in one of your conspiracies. To anyone who is not into your conspiracy its a really boring and simple question with an answer that has nothing to do with getting rich, scam, hoax or legging it with $50million and the other nonsense you made up. The reason your asnwer is beyond me, is because your asnwer falls in the realms of a made up conspiracy that is not based on real evidence. Every bit of evidence you posted it turned out you got it wrong. Case in point the financial documents, it tuned out I was right and you was wrong.

Need I remind you. Your the one that is puzzled on why a worldwide famous musician who setup his own recording studio so he can release his own music albums. Would then get payments and royalties from the profits from those music albums. Your the one trying to turn those payments into something they are not. Your the one that made claim after claim that was false.

I do know what a conspiracy is, it fits you overall theory and posts perfectly. I am not even the only person to point this out. I bet you blanked it out but plenty of other posters have pointed out how crazy your idea is and how much of a conspiracy it is. I even made that long post where I summed up why your post is a conspiracy and every point was valid. So I am not being denigrate to your posts. In actual fact my posts are fair and reasonably criticizing your claims that have turned out to be mostly false claims and fake narratives you made up. I backed all my points up with valid facts.

In short I did respond to your points properly. You ignored those points because you didn't like them proving you wrong. Just like you did yesterday with the financial documents that I responded to you properly with and proved you wrong.

An example you make a fake claim for legging it with $50million. I explained that's fake and give valid reasons on why it did not happen. You come back with stuff like "because instead of actually responding to the points properly" even though I just responded properly. Then you make further fake claims and say look at these payments in the financial records are part of this scam/hoax. But it turns out the payments are as I said for his music rather then payments from this fake hoax/scam you created. That is a proper response from me and the best you can do is "because you can't do any better, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about." even though I quoted and have links to financial records to show I am telling the truth and do know hat I am talking about.

It just like with Elizondo which you got wrong as well. You misrepresented a Pentagon spokesperson and used a conspiracy video (while saying you are not into conspiracies) the video full of fake information that was proven made up, which you choose to believe even after it was shown to be fake. You believe that over the official government paperwork and official documentation and statements that showed he did work at ATTIP. Another thing you got wrong. But you cannot cope with being wrong so you have to blame me.

The one thing you got right is there is no point continuing this. So you can go back to your friends that believe in Silicon based Radiation Eating Aliens and the other one that speaks gibberish about magic rocks that go in his fuel tank and fill his car from empty to full overnight. Of course you have no problem with those two agreeing with you. Clearly you prefer that type of company over someone like me who questions your made up stories and and fake narratives. So lets move on. I have proven my point with facts and evidence so there is no point continuing. In the end it turned out your claim are false and made up.

Pottsey.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown

Associate
Seriously you cannot tell any of those clips are AI generated? Don't get me wrong AI generated has come a massive way forward and I use it myself sometimes to streamline work. But its a long, long way from looking real. I can see it being a problem way into the future. But for now its not good enough to past the test of looking real. Photos are getting close but video is way behind. AI still struggles with context and understanding why/how things should happen. Its x100 fold better then it was just a few years ago but it still has the same signs its AI created.
Well it's the pace of change thats both impressive and scary. But my point is if we have to check it's not real with things we know how they move (eg water, a person) what about videos we have no frame of reference? How do we know what an alien-non-alien-advanced-flying-submerging-pop-in/out-of-exist object looks like?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Seriously you cannot tell any of those clips are AI generated?

mooncgi.jpg

Soldato
Well it's the pace of change thats both impressive and scary. But my point is if we have to check it's not real with things we know how they move (eg water, a person) what about videos we have no frame of reference? How do we know what an alien-non-alien-advanced-flying-submerging-pop-in/out-of-exist object looks like?
The thing is I didn't have to check in detail, I could tell just by generally watching it without looking into it in detail and it only took seconds to know it AI made. The thing about current generative AI is its not really an AI. It doesn’t understand context, it has no real intelligence, it doesn’t even really know what it looking at. It’s just following instruction steps without any real understanding of what it is doing.

So while I do agree how impressive and fast generative AI has moved on. It took me seconds to see all the typical flaws and signs its AI generated. Many of those signs apply even to Aliens or things we have no frame of reference for. For example physics, movements, interactions between objects, shadow and light.

For example, AI pretty much always has extreme levels of bokeh to hide all the missing details, as soon as I see that style of bokeh my brain goes is this AI? Then we have objects morphing into other object and/or making impossible movements. The AI has no understanding why an element is there so the elements are often are out of place and/or make no sense.

For example, look at the flames on the candle half are blowing one way and half blowing the other way. When the leady blows the candle out there is no flame movement from her breath. It doesn’t matter if that in or out of a person’s frame of reference. That’s the type of physics and interactions that AI just doesn’t understand. There are a ton of other problems just with that first clip yet alone all the other clips. In the context of this post if we had an alien run past the cake in that first clip the flames would not interact with air movement caused by the aliens movement. So even though the alien is outside of our frame of reference we can tell its AI generated.

You are right in that the change of pace is impressive but its not good enough yet to be a worry yet.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I have looked at this for 23 years of my personal time.

I have looked at this for 52 years of my personal time and come to the conclusion there is bugger all although there is more likely to be secret Earth craft that even the higher ups don't know about and of course Military Pilots.

I'd love to know your theory on traveling 1000s of light years in seconds, you probably watched Contact with Jodie Foster.

Soldato
Having looked at all the evidence, it does look like we have been discovered by a advanced ET civilization.

I have looked at this for 23 years of my personal time. The sightings of today are very rare compared to those of the 50s and 60s or even the 70s. It is very dangerous for ET craft to come here because they are targeted and hit by very advanced classified weapon systems.
A lot has been said about time travel and other dimensions. It is not that, they are from other star systems, the way they travel involves time and space. They can travel from one side of are galaxy to the other side a 100 light years. I think they can do it in seconds
we can all make up stuff on the internet mate, doesn't make it true.

Associate
If you have knowledge and data of how to "dematerialize and then rematerialize" why not post some of it?

You talk about cavemen trying to understand a jet engine, after claiming you are "quite confident" (of knowing) how space travel is achieved (dematerialized and rematerialized). You do not see the irony in this?

"The information has been coming out for decades" and time and again it gets shown to be utter nonsense made up by charlatans after their 15 minutes or a quick buck.

"There are many more witnesses like David Grusch yet to come forward, many with first hand information" Oh really? Do tell, you obviously have a list compiled...

None of your word salad backs up a single bit of the nonsense claims you make.

For real now.. are you actually a person or just some deranged ChatGPT plugin?

Soldato
"There are many more witnesses like David Grusch yet to come forward, many with first hand information" Oh really? Do tell, you obviously have a list compiled...
To be fair there is a rather large list of high ranking people all saying this is real in one way or another and often saying they had first hand information. I posted parts of the list a few times. I think we are up to something like 100+ people with a further 40 unknown people who have been investigated officially by IG IG and the SKIF. While I still think a large part of this is off the books SAP's with classified military craft its getting a little hard to explain away the growing number of high ranking officials who seem to be saying otherwise.

The 40 people comes partly from the 40 people inside the governments UFO department that worked alongside David Grusch. Apparently his entire department including his boss backed him up in the investigation and had evidence to go alongside the claims all handed over to the IG IC. Everyone with access to the evidence is saying the evidence is real and has merit. That includes both the IG IG investigated and the Congress SKIF.

EDIT: Without evidence I don't buy into all this dematerialize and then rematerialize stuff. But there does appear to be something real happening that is behind all this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom