NeverWinter

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Did they give you a refund in the end, then? I guess you didn't claim any of the items from it?

Yes they did, I didn't use anything, literally got to the first town, decided it wasn't for me, requested a refund and didn't log back in after I requested it.

Soldato
I just felt it was like the same thing I've done over and over again, nothing really grabbed me and it was either this or Marvel.

Fair enough!

I have to say though, having tried both, I much prefer this to Marvel Heroes - I found the Marvel game to be pretty poor in comparison, both in terms of graphics and playability!

Gutted too because I'm a huge fan of anything superhero! :(

Soldato
Can I ask a couple of basic questions?

Firstly, how do I tell what my DPS is on this game? I know I can tell if a weapon is better than my existing one but what about my other hand weapon for example?? I can't see anything that tells me my overall damage figure?

Also, is it possible to transfer items between your characters??

Thanks guys

Soldato
If you go into the Launcher options and disable in game patching, it'll download all content right there and then which will be 1.5-2gig and you'll never have to patch in game again.

Soldato
I decided to give this a whirl this morning, and after what was nearly a 12 hour solid stint... a big thumbs up!

Thanks for the patching tip, that was the only thing really annoying me. Sorry, the only other thing is that it doesnt really reward exploration due to the more rigid world you play in, which is a shame... I miss the BG walking into all the houses and deciding if the loot would be worth massacring the occupants.

Soldato
Wonder how they are going to fix this massive exploit on the Auction Hall, full rollback seeing as the economy is now knackered ?

So far the official response is temp/full bans for those guilty, but how will they sort out all the items bought and re-imburse those who had legit bids?

Last edited:

NZB

NZB

Associate
Just cancelled my download of the game after reading about the exploits on another forum. If they can fix the economy after that i'll download it again lol

Soldato
What has been happening with ah?

everything on the AH was borked with negative AD bids, so if you had a Nightmare horse for sale with a current 3mill AD bid someone could (using the exploit) slap a -99,999,999 AD bid on and win it meaning you get nothing.

literally everything on the broker had negative bids!!

Soldato
everything on the AH was borked with negative AD bids, so if you had a Nightmare horse for sale with a current 3mill AD bid someone could (using the exploit) slap a -99,999,999 AD bid on and win it meaning you get nothing.

literally everything on the broker had negative bids!!

Blimey!

Good thing I actually got some AD for selling my bag of holding.

I'm essentially just playing it as a single player game at least, and don't waste my time with the auction house much. Also the pvp is a joke. 5 matches in a row and i've only once has more than 2 team members including myself.

Associate
For the first time, I am considering doing a charge-back. The only feedback after the previous exploits was from a Dev re-iterating the no wipes guarantee.

I can;t imagine how they will sort this issue out without a wipe unless they do a roll-back AND track down those people who were using this exploit since day 1, not to mention all the other exploits. And i don;t think they have the will to do that.

I hope I am wrong but i doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom