Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Associate
Kerbed my alloy on my mk7 :( I'm such an idiot. They gave me free alloy insurance to sweeten the deal when I got it so going in next week for repair. Getting it fully detailed and cleaned before winter to say sorry! :)

Associate
994491_362090563967874_2217598208825997693_n.jpg

Here's my new ST3, got 500 miles on it after driving it from the dealership on Monday back to Germany.

Traded in my 1 year old ST2 which was lovely but the extra gadgets in the ST3 are really worth the extra if anyone is thinking of getting a Mk7.

Waiting on Mountune now to release their MR kit and think that'll be going straight on, aswell as a front splitter and eventually coilovers.

Associate
Armed Forces discount and tax free as I'm based over in Germany.

£13.8k - ST3 + molten orange + style pack.

Ah man. I was gonna use forces discount cars but I'm based in the UK so won't see such discounts. Is that paid outright or monthly?

I wouldn't mind an st3 if I could get one at similar price to them st2 ones mentioned earlier in thread. 210 a month is doable. But I'd want a balloon payment under 8k if possible.

Might email them and enquire

Associate
Ah man. I was gonna use forces discount cars but I'm based in the UK so won't see such discounts. Is that paid outright or monthly?

I wouldn't mind an st3 if I could get one at similar price to them st2 ones mentioned earlier in thread. 210 a month is doable. But I'd want a balloon payment under 8k if possible.

Might email them and enquire

Yeh outright that. Got 13k part ex for my 16,000 mile 1 year old ST2.

And sure Shaun :>

Soldato
Feel so bad, I put a tiny scuff on one of the ST3 alloys last night. Really annoyed me as I haven't scuffed an alloy for 9 years!!!! I kept a set of Audi laser cut rotors perfect for 2 years :(

I will probably be selling the car in a year or so, will one small scuff devalue the car massively? Not sure I want to refurb one wheel given the potential issues of mismatching the Rado Grey, and a new alloy at £240 is a bit too much for one scuff!

Soldato
Feel so bad, I put a tiny scuff on one of the ST3 alloys last night. Really annoyed me as I haven't scuffed an alloy for 9 years!!!! I kept a set of Audi laser cut rotors perfect for 2 years :(

I will probably be selling the car in a year or so, will one small scuff devalue the car massively? Not sure I want to refurb one wheel given the potential issues of mismatching the Rado Grey, and a new alloy at £240 is a bit too much for one scuff!

I doubt it would make a noticable difference to the value of the car. If you traded it in it and the wheels were covered in brake dust the dealer probably won't notice a small scuff anyway.

When we traded in our Fiesta against the Focus I still got 13.8K despite the car having a couple of nice scratches on the bonnet courtesy of a neighbours cat (the one night we don't garage it....).

Soldato
After being taken for a spin in one of these I've decided there's a Fiesta ST shaped hole in my life which needs to be filled.

Is there anything else in it worth having between an ST1 and ST2 besides the half leather seats and DRLs?

It looks to me that the ST1 still has recaros they're just cloth. I don't really care for leather so I may just save my £1k and go for the ST1?

Associate
Keyless start, heated partial leather recaro's, DRL's, tinted windows and sony multimedia system.

If the old focus ST's are something to go by the ST2/3's hold their value much better than the 1's as people will vastly prefer the recaro's on buying a used ST.

I've owned ST2 and ST3's now and my friend has an ST1 I'd recommend that you should to get an ST2 as the seats alone are worth the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom