*** Official OcUK Modded Minecraft + Vanilla Server - Now with guides and how to's***

Man of Honour
Bulb66

use this site and yeah lv2 for those that pledged they will put £5 to the server cost per month. Of course any donation is welcome to help cover the cost of the server. The web site is now back to the free version so should be fine

http://linktart.enjin.com/shop

Once we can start getting the funding in and set the rule that the community want I am more than happy to look at a way to get 1.8 or even 1.9 up and running.

FT this month i will send the funds to you as soon as it is there and then we can talk transfer of owner ship after if that is ok.

There's no rush to transfer ownership tbh - I don't mind just making a payment after you forward me the money and it means I don't need to rush to remove my data/stuff from the server :p

Associate
Hi All,

I will be taking a look at the server this weekend and will see what can be put into place regards MC and the new version.

I may put up a white list of the basic server without the admin plugins so player can get a feel for it :D

what you all think?

Associate
Hi All,

I will be taking a look at the server this weekend and will see what can be put into place regards MC and the new version.

I may put up a white list of the basic server without the admin plugins so player can get a feel for it :D

what you all think?

That would be great :)

Associate
hey all i will be loggin in tonight after 8pm to start setting up the van server no plugins/mods just a plan clean install with white list

i will post when it is ready for players to hit it.

I will mkae it a 20 slot server so all should be able to get on
if needs be i can increase that number but i am not sure how many active people there arefor the server so 20 is a guess regards how many will be on at once :D

Associate
Hi All

whitelist is now turned on

bukkit 1.8.1 is now running
we have only 3 plugins in use

HomeSpawn (allows you to set your home) /sethome is the command
GriefProtecion (claim plot area) This is new and looks to be very powefull
Lockette for chest outside your claim will let you lock chests

currently i am unable to find an updated block logger for roll back but if Griefprotection does what is says we wont need it

Associate
Hi All

whitelist is now turned on

bukkit 1.8.1 is now running
we have only 3 plugins in use

HomeSpawn (allows you to set your home) /sethome is the command
GriefProtecion (claim plot area) This is new and looks to be very powefull
Lockette for chest outside your claim will let you lock chests

currently i am unable to find an updated block logger for roll back but if Griefprotection does what is says we wont need it

Might have to take a look at Homespawn.

Doesn't seem to work for all players. CoolAlexB & Lith0n can't use it, but worked fine for me?

Dubs

Associate
Sorry I've not been around for a while, work's crazy and Grey Goo has been my game lately ;)

Are we keeping the current vanilla server with everyone's builds on it going forward?What's happening about funding? I'm good for another fiver, shall I donate through the Linktart site or can I set up a standing order or something?

Soldato
Sorry I've not been around for a while, work's crazy and Grey Goo has been my game lately ;)

Are we keeping the current vanilla server with everyone's builds on it going forward?What's happening about funding? I'm good for another fiver, shall I donate through the Linktart site or can I set up a standing order or something?

Gazza - brand new 1.8 world on linktart.co.uk:53565. The old world is still running (at the moment, but I don't know how long for) but there's a brand new world to explore!

Yrthilian should be along re funding soon! See you in the new world :)

Back
Top Bottom