US: The Flash (2014)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Loved the show I think they really had to do the another show other to Arrow since we just needed to see super powers already, while both arrow and flash have gone smallvillish already in so many ways I think they need to appeal to young uns so they all have young uns on the show its going to keep the show from getting canceled you can see they have tried to appeal to people in the 30-40+ category though

Flash or DC fans should see : Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox film its an DC animation which was done very well centers around flash of course but involves the entire DC universe.

Permabanned
Loved the show I think they really had to do the another show other to Arrow since we just needed to see super powers already, while both arrow and flash have gone smallvillish already in so many ways I think they need to appeal to young uns so they all have young uns on the show its going to keep the show from getting canceled you can see they have tried to appeal to people in the 30-40+ category though

Flash or DC fans should see : Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox film its an DC animation which was done very well centers around flash of course but involves the entire DC universe.

I agree with the needing to see powers part but The Flash started off right from the beginning in a Smallville way so it hasn't gone that way. Pretty sure The Flash was made so we could see superpowered people. Arrow i just wish would get back to him being ruthless, this whole i shouldn't kill thing is getting annoying. Just put an arrow in their eyes already.

As for the young uns and 30-40+ stuff... i've no idea what you're saying. I'm 10 in my mind still reading comics at 40.

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I agree with the needing to see powers part but The Flash started off right from the beginning in a Smallville way so it hasn't gone that way. Pretty sure The Flash was made so we could see superpowered people. Arrow i just wish would get back to him being ruthless, this whole i shouldn't kill thing is getting annoying. Just put an arrow in their eyes already.

As for the young uns and 30-40+ stuff... i've no idea what you're saying. I'm 10 in my mind still reading comics at 40.

Am almost 40 and got teen titans running in the background as I type :D

Yup ignore that 30-40+ category comment, I meant more as in a show aimed adults 18+ only, obviously kids watching Oliver stick an arrow into slades eye socket may not help :D

Speaking of slade he is the main villian in titans accept they can't call him deathstroke probably cos the kids would be terrified at night !

Soldato
Very enjoyable but a shame a cool metahuman has gone. Also......

I didn't want Wells to be Reverse Flash and killing Barry's mum, though that hasn't been shown to be the case yet but it's not looking good.

All superhero shows rely somewhat on dramatic irony and it is hard to tell whether this is the case with reverse flash or they are bluffing until a twist. They certainly are writing him as a reverse flash character but I don't think he is the reverse flash that killed Barry's mother.

The blood test would seem evidence that it wasn't Wells as the reverse flash that killed Barry's mother. I accept that Wells could have a fake blood sample on the system though to hide his true identity. Sticking to a slightly twisted cannon, Thawne is reverse flash so I think the twist will be that for some reason Thawne's blood is added to the system and is a match to the second speedster when Barry's mother was murdered

Soldato
3 weeks for the next episode wtf :mad::mad:

Why do they have so many breaks in their tv schedules? I was looking forward to this weeks episode after what happened last week.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Just found out gotham is returning in April also

Is there some reason why US went on holiday for 3 weeks lol ?

Associate
All superhero shows rely somewhat on dramatic irony and it is hard to tell whether this is the case with reverse flash or they are bluffing until a twist. They certainly are writing him as a reverse flash character but I don't think he is the reverse flash that killed Barry's mother.

Wells is Professor Zoom. Eddie is the Reverse Flash.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Flash returns this tuesday......

Long 3 week wait, arrow returns 1 week afterwards though ie in 2 wednesday's time.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
oh boy, gonna wait for arrow and do a double ep run

Am glad they got the spartacus guys in the show they were awesome there anyhow all of them, hope they do make a spartacus follow on show so much left to do in the genre alone.

Soldato
Agree really good episode.

As it ended with Barry back in time I wonder if this will alter Cisco's fate ? As Barry already saw himself he should be able to see what happens ?

Only a week to wait to find out :)

Back
Top Bottom