***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Everything turned up at work today, except my concentrates. As I'm off tomorrow I'm going to have to wait until Monday for some juice.

Which isn't normally a drama, except I only have 3ml left. Bad times.

Soldato
The Lemo 2 is a Great RTA, but be aware, with Very high VG it can struggle to wick well enough to keep up with higher watts above 25w, otherwise a great little tank, easy to fill and fairly easy to build, once you get the hang of it then its easy.

Soldato
Can someone please explain the Facebook group flavour boss to me? Apologies I'm bring dense. So for £40 I get all the concentrates I need? So when I receive them I put everything into my own pg/vg mix and voila 2 litres of juice?

Soldato
This is how it works;
- Between the group and the admins, they take a DIY flavour mix they know to be good.
- The admins (shopowners themselves), buy an absolute heap of the concentrates required to make said mix, acting as a bit of a 'group buy' catalyst
- They then send out the concentrates to the people who have paid for them
- They are much cheaper than buying multiple amount of smaller quantities from even the cheapest online concentrate retailers
- Participants are happy as they are getting cheap concentrates, allowing to make large amount of the flavour at minimal cost
- The shop/admins are happy as they have also bought into the group buy, and sell their juice at retail value for those who don't mix out on the interwebs

They refer the amounts in how much of the final product you can make.

In my case, I paid £23 for 5x50ml concentrate bottles. They would refer to this as 1 litre of juice, even though I'm getting only 250ml.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Soldato
Yea sorry I should have been more clear; so you get the exact amount of each concentrate for one batch. So after you mix your batch you have no concentrate left?

Soldato
Can someone please explain the Facebook group flavour boss to me? Apologies I'm bring dense. So for £40 I get all the concentrates I need? So when I receive them I put everything into my own pg/vg mix and voila 2 litres of juice?

Yep you've hit the nail on the head.

I only know how it works in such detail as I was grilling one of the admins with questions until it clicked :p

Associate
The Lemo 2 is a Great RTA, but be aware, with Very high VG it can struggle to wick well enough to keep up with higher watts above 25w, otherwise a great little tank, easy to fill and fairly easy to build, once you get the hang of it then its easy.

I tend to have 70 and 80 VG on the Subtank nano and vape that at 15 to 20w. Do different wick brands (Japanese Cotton) have a noticeable difference in the speed they wick? I ask as i tend to be a bit of a chain vaper at work lol.

Also trying to understand temp control mods, vaping at low watts like I do on 0.5 coils would there be a need?

Permabanned
Soldato
Probably a good chance to get a Subox mini kit for cheap since it's announcement. I've started to see prices come down already and it's £32 at Gearbest shipped from their EU factory.

Its not a bad kit for the price but the mod is about as basic as VW mods get, that said you do get a ~£25 subtank mini for that price so not all bad :)

I've seen the 'Nebox' listed up at around £60, its the 10ml tank thats swaying me, should easily last me a full 18 hour day as I'll usually do 8-9ml a day on a subtank mini.

Man of Honour
Just ordered a few more concentrates for a Cuttwood Boss Reserve Clone. It's so far one of the only juices I can vape continuously until its gone without running out. I begrudge paying £16 for 30ml though.

UKDTweak, sent you a trust a short while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom