*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
FFS almost had that barsteward Oryx down but couldn't do it. Spent nearly 3 hrs trying to get him down, blazed through most of the raid in about an hr but after 3 hrs of trying to nail Oryx....we just have up in the end. You kinda know after a few dozen wipes that it isn't going to happen with the team you are in.

As much as I love the100 for getting groups to do raids with, seems like everyone has their own way of doing things and sometimes it just doesn't work.

Anyhow will have to try and nail him as I have the cp so hoping I find a team that knows what they are doing and finally get him down.
We didn't get him down either. To be fair we only managed to get to shade twice! Not sure what was going wrong, just didn't hang together. Probably my fault tbh, I'm still new to the raid.

Caporegime
A[L]C;28946122 said:
We didn't get him down either. To be fair we only managed to get to shade twice! Not sure what was going wrong, just didn't hang together. Probably my fault tbh, I'm still new to the raid.

That's because you booted me out of your raid when you originally invited me:p. That's karma for you :p.

Never mind you still have till next tues to get him down, I'm going to try again tonight. Got a raid at the oryx cp so see how we do but no chance I'm spending 3 hrs to try and get him down, I have lots of patience but not 3 hrs worth lol.

Soldato
We managed a run last night after a few attempts (2 basically doing everything but the game glitching and not detonating all bombs on my side) and nailed it.

Ended up getting a 320 Smite of Merain, 3 other Primaries at 300 odd light and a 310 Helmet along with the Artifact. Also got the Agonarch Karve ship from Eris for the 50 Calcified Fragments which is nice!

No Exotics for me though as ran out of 3oC rinsing them Sparrow racing :(

Soldato
We managed a run last night after a few attempts (2 basically doing everything but the game glitching and not detonating all bombs on my side) and nailed it.

Ended up getting a 320 Smite of Merain, 3 other Primaries at 300 odd light and a 310 Helmet along with the Artifact. Also got the Agonarch Karve ship from Eris for the 50 Calcified Fragments which is nice!

No Exotics for me though as ran out of 3oC rinsing them Sparrow racing :(

Game was glitching like crazy last night. We wern't able to finish off oryx as a result :(

It was so bad last night three of us doing nightfalls kept getting kicked - appalling server/network performance.

Soldato
I did try Oryx challenge after the raid with some random and we consistently had 2-3 stacks but then always some crazy lag happen with teleported ogres etc. Checked reddit this morning and a lot of people had the same issue. I know it's easy to blame lag for everything but some crazy.... was happening.

Associate
Game was glitching like crazy last night. We wern't able to finish off oryx as a result :(

It was so bad last night three of us doing nightfalls kept getting kicked - appalling server/network performance.

You were teleporting all over the place. Told you, should have just carried us all. Titan solo skills.

Soldato

was going to ask how you got on .... thats a shame its glitched on you.speaking of which can i put you down for a saturday run ??

PS4 Oryx Hard Raid Fresh - Saturday 8PM

1. Cowboybebop7DR
2. Turbo_Nuter

cool :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok well if I don't get it done tonight and u lot need another then shout me an inv but ffs don't dangle that carrot in front of me, only for u to tell me to bugger off:p:D
Lol sorry dude, we had messaged the other guy from the100 twice and he'd not got back to us. I think we will start creating games on the100 with fully reserved spots lookup for reserves only in future as there are 4 of us who play together, then with you and jelly thats a full fireteam.

Soldato
The only issue we had was when we detonated the 16 bombs the 1st time, it only took 75% health off him for some reason. Seen a few replies on the Bungie forums saying that can happen if his chest isn't continually being damaged, we didn't miss any bombs there was 16 detonated on the summary screen when we wiped. The 2nd time we focused more on his chest as a team and we got him but honestly the game could've just bugged as well we may have done everything right the 1st time too.

Caporegime
A[L]C;28946596 said:
Lol sorry dude, we had messaged the other guy from the100 twice and he'd not got back to us. I think we will start creating games on the100 with fully reserved spots lookup for reserves only in future as there are 4 of us who play together, then with you and jelly thats a full fireteam.

More than happy to join u lot for raiding as it would be good to have a set team. Just send me a message before adding me as sometimes I'm not able to play as late as u guys as I have early starts ie one week early then other week late shifts etc.

But if I can't join I'll let u know, just add me as a friend on the 100. That way u can add me to your games.

Associate

Yep, was not good, standing under the relic for a minute or so and not getting it is never a good sign :( Oh well fingers crossed for better luck tonight.

was going to ask how you got on .... thats a shame its glitched on you.speaking of which can i put you down for a saturday run ??

1. Cowboybebop7DR

Put us down for the run, last one for the week.

Soldato

1. Cowboybebop7DR
2. Turbo_Nuter

cool :D

Stick me on the reserve list for now pls dude - not sure if I'm gunna be around for the next couple of weeks after this friday bud.

Soldato
The only issue we had was when we detonated the 16 bombs the 1st time, it only took 75% health off him for some reason. Seen a few replies on the Bungie forums saying that can happen if his chest isn't continually being damaged, we didn't miss any bombs there was 16 detonated on the summary screen when we wiped. The 2nd time we focused more on his chest as a team and we got him but honestly the game could've just bugged as well we may have done everything right the 1st time too.

I believe there's also a time window between initial detonation and final detonation, if one is late to detonate even if they set them all off you won't get the damage.

Soldato
A[L]C;28946122 said:

It's always your fault, hell I was blaming you when you weren't even in my game :D

Back
Top Bottom