• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
I don't see why you would get flamed for that, i agree completely, it's no surprise that it's even a struggle to get an FE cards ! That tells me alone there was never enough boards to start off with ! If people can't see that they need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

I seem to remember gibbo mentioning nvidia did not want a repeat of last time ? Well they're going the right way about it, also how come gigabyte have had so much stock already ? Are they paly paly with nvidia ? Zotac state they are a direct partner of nvidia, so why is still not a single amp card in someone's hand when zotac said last saturday that shipments started this week ?

Either zotac don't have the cards or nowhere near the resources. One things for sure i won't pre order again, I'll just wait until there's plenty of stock, nearly a thousand pound is up in the air somewhere and nothing to show for it a month later.

I believe Gigabyte, ASUS and MSI are the worst out of the lot actually, unlike Zotac and EVGA they cover both Green and Red team. I think it was stated on here by Giga Rep that they dont get any special deals like XFX and AMD only etc.

Associate
I believe Gigabyte, ASUS and MSI are the worst out of the lot actually, unlike Zotac and EVGA they cover both Green and Red team. I think it was stated on here by Giga Rep that they dont get any special deals like XFX and AMD only etc.

It's ironic that it's looking like zotac and evga are going to be last at getting these cards out there, i don't know how gibbo got told early april for the amp extreme when it was only announced last week but to me it seems they don't have the resources of the likes of gigabyte etc.

Soldato
It's ironic that it's looking like zotac and evga are going to be last at getting these cards out there, i don't know how gibbo got told early april for the amp extreme when it was only announced last week but to me it seems they don't have the resources of the likes of gigabyte etc.

I think Zotac has a massive Presence in China, and compared to EU is a much bigger market space. Specially when they have an even higher rated card that will never reach the EU or US :(

Associate
I think Zotac has a massive Presence in China, and compared to EU is a much bigger market space. Specially when they have an even higher rated card that will never reach the EU or US :(

It does seem like that, i don't know how fast zotac have release cards in the past because I've never owned one so i don't know. I've had msi, not had gigabyte, but heard so much about the amp extremes so holding out for 1.

Soldato
It does seem like that, i don't know how fast zotac have release cards in the past because I've never owned one so i don't know. I've had msi, not had gigabyte, but heard so much about the amp extremes so holding out for 1.

seems zotac has really pushed for market share, hence their low prices along with Palit trying to get OEM sales too.

Associate
Delivery man has just arrived!!

1080ti-1.jpg

1080ti-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom