US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
I thought it was a great episode. Really well written, explained most things and great action but that's my opinion.

I was partially Right!!! :Gloat:
I thought the resolution was great, good way to defeat him and good outcome... Until the end.

As Barry says it was his fault, it was his penance and a good cliffhanger for the finale. Obviously he will be back, Barry Allen is "THE" Flash.

Hate me if you like, the phasing into the Savitar suit was bad ass! And so was the bit where Jay came out of the Speedforce.

Personally WB-DC Has hit 2 for 2 out of the park this week with their finale's, lets hope they hit the hat trick... (oh yes I am well aware that I have mixed metaphors.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Why didn't you keep the suit Barry? Why?! Free uber future speed exo armour and you blow it up! Next season when random big bad is slapping you around just remember how you could have been fighting in comfort with no fear for your safety...

Sgarrista
Commissario
Why didn't you keep the suit Barry? Why?! Free uber future speed exo armour and you blow it up! Next season when random big bad is slapping you around just remember how you could have been fighting in comfort with no fear for your safety...

This 100x over. I mean, how utterly retarded does he have to get before we get brain damage just watching him.

Soldato

Don't fret, Cisco will just knock him a new one up in his basement lab that, despite it only being manned by Cisco himself, is capable of creating all manner of impossibly complicated sci-fi tools in hours if not minutes. Want a hand-held gizmo that can fluctuate the quantum polarity shift to overload the chroniton pulse feed? Well, give Cisco five minutes and he'll do you proud.

Soldato
Don't fret, Cisco will just knock him a new one up in his basement lab that, despite it only being manned by Cisco himself, is capable of creating all manner of impossibly complicated sci-fi tools in hours if not minutes. Want a hand-held gizmo that can fluctuate the quantum polarity shift to overload the chroniton pulse feed? Well, give Cisco five minutes and he'll do you proud.

lol

Soldato
Has it definately been renewed for a 4th season?

Given we are getting cinema dcu flash from this year and in-parallel movie/TV crossovers don't seem to work too well, I wondered if they are going to be parking it.

Great ending though. I enjoyed this season.

Soldato
Has it definately been renewed for a 4th season?

Given we are getting cinema dcu flash from this year and in-parallel movie/TV crossovers don't seem to work too well, I wondered if they are going to be parking it.

Great ending though. I enjoyed this season.

Yep, it's been renewed. Zack Snyder says his movie universe is a lot darker, and so doesn't fit with the cheerier Flash TV series. They already have loads of alternate universe stories on TV, so they can pretty much do what they want and claim it's Earth-whatever-number-you-fancy.

Caporegime
In some ways I think that was a nice way to end the series as a whole.

I just can't see how they can make any more and not have it suck (for 80% of the season). In order for them to make the series good, they would either need to:

- make it more dark/gritty
- have flash actually be "fast" i.e. not get his ass handed to him by a normal slow person.... only to have the team give him a pep talk or/and come up with some idea in a minute to beat said bad guy
- reduce the season to 10 episodes rather than 23 so less filler

Soldato
Yep, it's been renewed. Zack Snyder says his movie universe is a lot darker, and so doesn't fit with the cheerier Flash TV series. They already have loads of alternate universe stories on TV, so they can pretty much do what they want and claim it's Earth-whatever-number-you-fancy.

Zack Snyder has stepped down from directing The Flash Movie as one of his daughters committed suicide a short while ago. Joss wheadon has stepped in to sort the reshoots, add a few scenes and finish post production.

Looks like my theory was mostly right. I am still left wondering why Joe didn't shoot.

Soldato
OP
Zack Snyder has stepped down from directing The Flash Movie as one of his daughters committed suicide a short while ago. Joss wheadon has stepped in to sort the reshoots, add a few scenes and finish post production.

Justice League. Not The Flash. We still don't have a director for that movie as yet since both Seth Graeme-Smith and Rick Famuyiwa left due to "creative differences".

Soldato
Well just watched finale it was great but it felt like it ended the entire show as it wrapped everything up well. Which is good in a way was would have been a nice ending. Hope next season is good

Soldato
Just started watching this last week, watching 3 or 4 an evening and I'm about a 3rd of the way through season 2 (Wally has just been introduced and Patty has just announced she is leaving).

Love the show, I don't watch any of the other related shows but I do still like the crossover episodes. I have no idea what is going to happen as I'm steering clear of spoilers, but I'm concerned that season 2 is going down the same storyline as season 1... and if Patty does actually leave, sad times :(

Associate
Anyone else heard this? Possibly the greatest Flash related music I've ever heard (although it is in fact the only Flash related music I've ever heard!)

Soldato
I'm now on to season 3 after a week of binge watching season 2. I watched the first episode last night and I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. Naturally a show with time travel is going to have some plot holes, but if Barry saves his mum and jumps forward to the "new" present, where is the other Barry, i.e. the one that grew up with his parents still alive. Thought that was a bit strange.

Still love the show though, I hope this season is just as good.

Back
Top Bottom