US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
Yeah, time remnants were covered in a the final few episodes of season 2. But that theory didn't seem to fit for this instance... hopefully it will be cleared up in the next few episodes.

Soldato
Getting towards the end of season 3 now. My take on things:

Season 1 - Superb, with an excellent finale.
Season 2 - Good, but samey, OK finale.
Season 3 - Average, HR is annoying, wally is annoying, tired of the 'we believe in you' pep talks, tired of the speed inconsistencies.
Season 4 - The pattern doesn't look good sadly...

Associate
The speed inconsistencies are so stupid at times. I actually quite enjoyed the finale - it felt like they had just watched some Fringe towards that final 10 minutes though.

Soldato
Well, finally finished this today. The final 2 episodes saved the season tbh as it was a bit mediocre, there were as many equally bad episodes as there were good.

What we need for season 4 is an actual bad ass flash!

PayDay Lover
Associate
So, finally got round to getting through the Flash season. Is it safe to assume I can skip the musical episode without missing any plot? I really don't fancy sitting through that.

Associate
So, finally got round to getting through the Flash season. Is it safe to assume I can skip the musical episode without missing any plot? I really don't fancy sitting through that.
Yeah I think so, it was cringe worthy. Just look up the plot summary online, if there even was a plot I can't remember :/

Associate
Getting towards the end of season 3 now. My take on things:

Season 1 - Superb, with an excellent finale.
Season 2 - Good, but samey, OK finale.
Season 3 - Average, HR is annoying, wally is annoying, tired of the 'we believe in you' pep talks, tired of the speed inconsistencies.
Season 4 - The pattern doesn't look good sadly...

Well, apparently the big bad won't be another speedster, so a step in the right direction IMO

Soldato
Well only a week to go till my fav shows come back..

The New villain isn't a Speedster:
Its the Thinker. It was actually teased when Savitar was in Star Labs
Although its pretty well know.

Soldato
Two questions.

1. Who the **** thought it a good idea to put that clueless ****, Iris, in charge of the lab? She's a reporter, and she's not even good at that job.
  2. Why does Central City, a quite large metropolitan city, only appear to have the one crime-scene investigator?

Soldato
Nice to see The Flash back on screen.

I would have thought that Barry would have spent a couple more episodes being mental.
That got cleared up unnecessarily quickly.
2. They seem to really struggle showing Barry as the fastest man alive. He can't be doing more than a few hundred MPH when zipping through the city. Not exactly dimension jumping speeds :(

Caporegime
Yup back to the same old **** of the fastest man alive (and supposedly "the fastest speedster ever" according to team flash) yet savitar still looked to be a million times faster lol.........

Soldato
Two questions.

1. Who the **** thought it a good idea to put that clueless ****, Iris, in charge of the lab? She's a reporter, and she's not even good at that job.
  2. Why does Central City, a quite large metropolitan city, only appear to have the one crime-scene investigator?

I only watched the first 5 mins, but that first one was one of the things I thought last night too. Keeping Cisco back would have made more sense, but I guess they wanted to show that he'd mastered his skills. I guess in that could also mean that enough time has passed to bring Iris up to speed a bit in the lab.

As for the second, meh... it's TV.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Yup back to the same old **** of the fastest man alive (and supposedly "the fastest speedster ever" according to team flash) yet savitar still looked to be a million times faster lol.........

To be fair, regarding fastest speedster alive, I think we can see that they have found the easiest way to ensure this is by disposing of anyone faster rather than Barry actually getting faster. As for fastest speedster ever, well, history is written by the winners, so easy enough to justify that statement too :)

Back
Top Bottom