Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Lol..

I just had a Labour canvasser knock on the door...the bloody state of it, looked like it had just come from 'Marxist today' meeting, green parker, ripped jeans, goatee & piercings :rolleyes:

I wouldn't trust them to run a green light, never mind a country.

Let me guess, you are jacked and look like a calvin klein model?

Soldato
I put some money on Labour getting between 176 and 200 seats. I think it'll be a landslide Tory victory.

And I think Keir Starmer will be the next Labour Prime Minister (though maybe not the next Labour leader). He's been excellent as Brexit shadow minister.

Soldato
I don't really follow/understand polls but I find it interesting you picked the closest of 5. You could have quoted Panelbase which show Con with a 8 point lead.

i didn't pick anything I just reposted the BBC poll of polls poll tracker. Personally I think they are all a pile of steaming ******** and mean nothing.

Someon asked for the survation result and I gave it as 1 which it is. Other than that like I said polls are ********

Caporegime
The result is of course pending, but in the event of a reasonable Labour loss (Conservatives not running away with more than, say, a 70 seat lead) i think Corbyn's more than done enough to justify staying on. He and Labour have run a pretty good campaign, certainly compared to the Conservatives. He's been energetic and largely spoken very well. This, inspite of his old baggage coming up to haunt him and a rapid right wing press continually telling us that he's the devil.

I think this is fair, probability needs to make some Cabinet changes but he does seem to come across better than may, at least where he's standing up in Question time etc...

I just had a Labour canvasser knock on the door...the bloody state of it, looked like it had just come from 'Marxist today' meeting, green parker, ripped jeans, goatee & piercings :rolleyes:

"Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and singe the national anthem..." :D

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Lol..

I hope they were only encouraging you to vote or assist you in getting to a polling station but not trying to persuade you who to vote for as that's illegal on polling day.

Caporegime
I'm certainly no fan of the Tory manifesto this election, but I honestly believe that Corbyn would be a disaster.

If Labour win this one that would probably be the last straw for me, and I'd end up seriously evaluating my emigration options. His policies would not be good for me on a personal level, I don't see them being good for the economy, and although I respect him for sticking to his guns in the face of great pressure, I just feel he'd be bad for the country.

Voting for May is a disaster.

Soldato
I am not enthused by any of the candidates or parties.. but as a former New Labour voter I will be voting Tory for the 2nd time in my life today.

If only there was a viable centre-left or centre-right option.. heck I would have even voted for Blair again over this lot.

Soldato
Lol..

clearly a lie as you cannot canvass for votes on polling day. it is illegal.

correction only in and around polling stations.

but i stand by my original statements that cooper is lying. This is OCUK and I planted my flag god damn it

Associate
Lol..

:D Spotted a few myself locally. I don't know what it is about the Labour party that attracts green haired weirdos but ...

Soldato
The Cons and Labour are both an absolute disaster for the 'UK'.

Military action sanctioned by right-wingers (regardless of the party) is responsible for thousands of civilian deaths, and ultimately the escalation of extremism and death of our own people.

Fighting extremism with extremism is a naive and stupid way of thinking. How these idiots make it into power is beyond me. Westminster = complete and utter embarrassment, should be the shame of all of us.

If this is British pride, **** Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom