• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA IS FINALLY HERE, ITS IN STOCK ALONG WITH SOME EPIC BUNDLES & FREESYNC DEALS!!

Associate
OCUK's German sister as well as another German vendor offered the Sapphire for €409 which equals £379, both already sold out. Don't know how much they had on stock though.

The French AMD partner e-tailer didn't get any in stock by the looks of it. And I haven't found one French e-tailer that stocked the 56

Soldato
With regards to how pricing changes after launch the three camels should provide some insight. Just received my shipping email! :) Looking forward to some Haribo.

Associate
Surely its got to be false advertising, as the games are not free, if the cards only £380, how can 2x 'free' games, push that up to £480 ?

well AMD have changed the wording on their official website now, on the 21st the games were marked as being free, then sometime after that the changed the free to "game offer"

Caporegime
Surely its got to be false advertising, as the games are not free, if the cards only £380, how can 2x 'free' games, push that up to £480 ?

**** knows, but there will always be some spin they can put out to explain why, personally i think it reeks of pure bs. 499 price on the slides turned out to be bs, free games also on the slides also turned out to be bs.

Associate
I'm currently on a Sapphire RX480 and was going to wait for custom cards with better coolers.

But as I have neither Prey nor Wolfenstein (and fancy playing both), that Vega 56 red pack seems very enticing. Seriously thinking of going for it. Or is it a bad idea?

P.S. I assume these pack deals are for reference cards only and the AIB versions later won't have them?

P.P.S. Sapphire or Powercolor?

Caporegime
I'm currently on a Sapphire RX480 and was going to wait for custom cards with better coolers.

But as I have neither Prey nor Wolfenstein (and fancy playing both), that Vega 56 red pack seems very enticing. Seriously thinking of going for it. Or is it a bad idea?

P.S. I assume these pack deals are for reference cards only and the AIB versions later won't have them?

P.P.S. Sapphire or Powercolor?

Going for the Vega 56 pack at over 450 pound seems absolutely stupid.
They're on sale right now on Steam.

Back
Top Bottom