The England Cricket Thread

Associate
I echo the above opinions about the commentary. I'd much rather have the Aussie commentaries (Ch. 9 I believe it is), than what BT Sport is currently offering.

Associate
Disappointing. I was hoping Bairstow would play some shots to maximum the total but it looks like England would rather bowl at this stage with not a lot of runs on the board. At least that's what it looks like.

Associate
Yup!

And big turn too for the off spinner. Moeen Ali will look forward to bowling on this pitch. It'll be interesting to see how Warner goes about his business.

Edit: Australia 76-3.... game on ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
1zx0iz.jpg

/facepalm

Associate
:p

I'm glad we're actually in this with a good chance. Especially with the prospect of taking a decent 1st innings lead. It won't be easy for Australia batting last on this wicket.

Associate
Absolutely! The game is in the balance. It could tip either way at this point.

A good partnership by the current pair is hurting England badly. And as I wrote that Marsh is out. It's going to be close.

Associate
Part time would be correct as I am Pakistani. ;)

I was a neutral going into the series but I felt former Aussie players were bashing England way too hard to the point that it became excessive. As a result, I'm with England for this part time stint. Although, usually I am a neutral and just enjoy watching good competitive cricket.

Go England!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom