The England Cricket Thread

Associate
Well one of my main reasons for having Sky sports was the cricket which it's had for years, so i guess you've been saying it for a while now :p at least when its been on Sky you could watch highlights on terrestrial, unlike for this series.

Associate
Well one of my main reasons for having Sky sports was the cricket which it's had for years, so i guess you've been saying it for a while now :p at least when its been on Sky you could watch highlights on terrestrial, unlike for this series.

Yeah, you could say that. :D

We actually got offered a upgrade to Virgin Media TV as we've been with them for a long while. BT Sports channels came with one of the packages we were offered, which essentially was included in the contract for free as our contract had ended. So to keep us on board, we got a free TV package. Win win. ;)

Associate
I can't watch it on Sky, mainly because I refuse to subscribe to it, I think that's the problem. I occasionally listen to it on Live 5 but Geoffrey Boycott gets right up my NOSE
I watched Test Cricket on TV in my youth & Geoffrey was the most boring bat***** (Oops sorry) batsman I've ever seen. Yet now in his commentary years he arrogantly picks out what he considers to be every other cricketers faults. I wish the pension him off.

Caporegime
OP
I can't watch it on Sky, mainly because I refuse to subscribe to it, I think that's the problem. I occasionally listen to it on Live 5 but Geoffrey Boycott gets right up my NOSE
I watched Test Cricket on TV in my youth & Geoffrey was the most boring bat***** (Oops sorry) batsman I've ever seen. Yet now in his commentary years he arrogantly picks out what he considers to be every other cricketers faults. I wish the pension him off.
It’s not on sky any more, it’s on BT sport.

Associate
England aren't doing too bad if they build on this platform. A bit slow but they can always catch up on the RR. 300 for not many wickets down on day 1 will be a good effort from here.

Soldato
I have a unit on the family farm of cooks, hes often up here doing farm stuff and you wouldn't know who he was, there all a very nice bunch

no relevance to this thread just thought it may interest somebody

Back
Top Bottom