Today's mass shooting in the US

Soldato
Target shooting... training for killing. Clay pigeon, clay rabbits for example. Or zombie targets, huns heads, silhouettes, even some of the metal targets are designed to simulate centre mass and head shots.

Hunting... umm...so, killing?

There is no difference between playing darts, archery, bowling, snooker. It's all about being more accurate with the intended "thing"

Whether that is a dart, bullet or whatever. There is no sinister motive.

Soldato
https://news.sky.com/story/amp/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808

Man the amount of blatant mind control propaganda on mainstream media is reaching unimaginable levels.

"Mass shootings have followed a pattern in recent years when carried out by a man, which tends to focus around threats to their masculinity."

Are they insane. Mens masulinity is thretened so they try to show whos manly by murdering CHILDREN??

Why are they trying to increase the amount of shootings?

Soldato
And the headline "white men are more likely to carry out mass shootings" what in the world are they thinking with such bs headlines.

White men arent more likely to commit any future attacks, they may be mostly white but that doesnt mean white people are more likely ffs. Good grief.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
As mentioned time and time again nothing is going to change.

The only thing that will change the ownership of guns is a change of the second amendment.

Caporegime
Makes me wonder how many will need to die? If a group of 3-5 white men with AR-15s invade a school and kill 50 kids? 100 kids? Will any number make them change their minds?

Soldato
Makes me wonder how many will need to die? If a group of 3-5 white men with AR-15s invade a school and kill 50 kids? 100 kids? Will any number make them change their minds?
Eventually its in the elites interests to disarm america before the impending socioeconomic collapse. If they cant disarm america before the collapse of society they will have to resort to NK to just wipe out all the citizens.

Soldato
No. But I would agree to get a license by proving who I am; to pass a test; that they could check my medical records for anything that might prevent me owning one, and to agree that my doctor could update them with new conditions that might affect my ability to control a vehicle; to maintain it regularly; tax it; insure it; adhere to safety standards; to document its sale; and to inform a centralised database of all this information that police could view whenever they needed to.

Guess how many of those apply to guns in the US.

Pretending to kill
Pretending to kill
Admire how to kill
Collect of killing things - and it is a bit different; I have thousands of comics, I'd be hard pushed to kill you with them. Maybe with a big winch, Wile E Coyote style?
Celebrate past killing

Guns have one purpose - killing. Simple as. To pretend otherwise is just sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

It doesn't matter anyway - the US made their choice when they decided the kids at Sandy Hook were an acceptable loss to keep unfettered, unregulated gun ownership.

Genuinely not sure if you are a troll or as stupid as you make yourself look

Associate
Lol digging up those old posts i see.

You should never tarnish the UK with the failings of the US gun control system as they are entirely 2 different beasts.

Doubt the victims families see it that way, nor would they see 'digging up old posts' all that LOL worthy. Hey but as long as you get to go 'bang bang', all is good?

Caporegime
So yeh the FBI, who were tipped off about this guy by someone close to them...didn’t do sweet FA by at least investigating the threat :/.

And now the despicable republicans and Trump are blaming mental illness for these massacres. Sure I suppose you can blame some of it on mental illness but the simple fact is that the gun laws are so damned relaxed!!! These people are unbelievably stupid and ignorant. Noooo don’t take our guns away, no one is saying take away their rights. What should be happening is stricter gun laws ;).

Associate
It could be 500 kids, Americans value their right to have guns more than children's lives.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if there was a mass shooting at one of the Ivy League schools a proper debate on gun control would be top priority. But because these incidents don't happen in the higher echelons of American society then nothing will ever change.

Soldato
no one is saying take away their rights. What should be happening is stricter gun laws ;).

indeed, it's "the right to keep and bear arms" not "the right not to have to do a bunch of paperwork to prove you're an honest law abiding citizen in good standing with no medical issues who's taken appropriate safety measures such as installing a permanent gun safe before being allowed to obtain your arms"

Caporegime
So yeh the FBI, who were tipped off about this guy by someone close to them...didn’t do sweet FA by at least investigating the threat :/.

And now the despicable republicans and Trump are blaming mental illness for these massacres. Sure I suppose you can blame some of it on mental illness but the simple fact is that the gun laws are so damned relaxed!!! These people are unbelievably stupid and ignorant. Noooo don’t take our guns away, no one is saying take away their rights. What should be happening is stricter gun laws ;).
The same Trump who pushed back on laws that would have made it harder for mentally ill people to get hold of guns.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
The same Trump who pushed back on laws that would have made it harder for mentally ill people to get hold of guns.
lots of news outlets have asked for the photo of him signing the thing that blocked it (as he does as he likes to have photos of himself repealing Obamas work)...the white house have refused to release it

Soldato

For me the most frustrating part, is how the aggregate of Americans actually do want some common sense gun laws, sure - you get hicks out in the middle of nowhere who go mental at the idea, but on the whole - people do want some controls and legislation.

Even people who have strong gun rights tendencies are coming out against things like AR-15s, because they’re starting to see (finally) that it’s ridiculous for civilians to have these types of weapons,

My personal view is that Trump doesn’t behave like a human being, he behaves like a businessman. This holds so much influence over his decision making, that even with 10x sandy hooks in a year - we’d see no change, not with the NRA pumping cash into everyone.

Man of Honour
OP
Even people who have strong gun rights tendencies are coming out against things like AR-15s, because they’re starting to see (finally) that it’s ridiculous for civilians to have these types of weapons,

Regardless of your position on the AR-15 its pretty crazy that someone around the age of 18 (the instagram, etc. stuff looks like hes had some of the firearms since 16-17) with a broken home background and then (unfortunate granted) events that lead to him not having a proper home, etc. coupled with all the issues at school and socially generally was simply allowed a weapon of that sort and not even a proper arrangement for storage, etc. of it by the looks of it with an ad hoc arrangement for it to be locked up where he was staying.

Caporegime
Regardless of your position on the AR-15 its pretty crazy that someone around the age of 18 (the instagram, etc. stuff looks like hes had some of the firearms since 16-17) with a broken home background and then (unfortunate granted) events that lead to him not having a proper home, etc. coupled with all the issues at school and socially generally was simply allowed a weapon of that sort and not even a proper arrangement for storage, etc. of it by the looks of it with an ad hoc arrangement for it to be locked up where he was staying.
I don't get where he got the money to buy the near dozen guns he had. When I was 18 I didn't have £2500 to spend on anything.

Back
Top Bottom