***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Or wait a month or 2 and the new pulse squonk reg mod will be out. Again a 80watt box, that looks pretty decent as well.

Do you have any info on the pulse squonk reg mod? Ive been looking at the GBOX however the size puts me off a bit

Also, what are squonkers like for leaking? I usually carry my ecig round in my pocket, so dont want it leaking if its left on its side for a while

Caporegime
Do you have any info on the pulse squonk reg mod? Ive been looking at the GBOX however the size puts me off a bit

Also, what are squonkers like for leaking? I usually carry my ecig round in my pocket, so dont want it leaking if its left on its side for a while
Not really, it hasn’t been released yet but have a quick google...might be something out there on it.

Well that depends on the rda you use...they aren’t completely leak proof. You can over squonk and you will have liquid come out through the air holes if you aren’t careful. Some of the rda’s are better than others at not leaking but as I said you can get them to leak. The worst rda’s are the bottom airflow ones, you really want to go with top airflow or airflow that isn’t so low. But you squeeze the bottle, liquid comes up through bottom of the rda and any excess juice gets sucked back into the bottle. So usually if you do it that way you won’t get any leaks. It’s when you continue pressing the bottle you can get leaks etc.

I’ve been squonking for last few mths and only a couple of times I’ve over squonked and had liquid all over my hands. But that’s down to me not paying attention.

Soldato
Anyone still use Jackamoo, used to get mentioned a lot on here

I love the blue slush but doesn't half gunk up coils and turn them black

Other than DIY is there a similar cost alternative, its well priced which is the main reason I use them

Ta

Soldato
Anyone still use Jackamoo, used to get mentioned a lot on here

I love the blue slush but doesn't half gunk up coils and turn them black

Other than DIY is there a similar cost alternative, its well priced which is the main reason I use them

Ta

i still use them as my go-to supplier, have a batch coming in soon.

only coil killers ive had from them are refreshers and the old orange squeeze. and even those werent bad by the standard of "premium" juices.

Soldato
i still use them as my go-to supplier, have a batch coming in soon.

only coil killers ive had from them are refreshers and the old orange squeeze. and even those werent bad by the standard of "premium" juices.

Have you used the Blue Slush? It might be the Smok coils but even putting the Blue Slush in my MTL tank you can straight away it struggles with it compared to the other juice I get from them

Soldato
Have you used the Blue Slush? It might be the Smok coils but even putting the Blue Slush in my MTL tank you can straight away it struggles with it compared to the other juice I get from them

i partake on occasion, some of the juices seem to be differend pg/vg ratios, not by much, but it's noticable.

i have found across the range it's better to go for the 60ml bottles, as by the time you've vaped through half a 120ml it's pretty thick (maybe aqueous vg with the water evaporating off?)

in other news, got the gbox and dead rabbit, threw in some fused clapton i had lying around and must say i'm impressed. flavour might be a tad on the mild side but i suppose that's mainly due to me having daily'd the troll for the past week or so.

Soldato
Just got the Wotofo Bravo in blue. Looks fantastic, vapes really well using the coils that come with it but does suck up the juice (coming from a single coil Serpent SMM so it's to be expected). No leaks so far but it's a little early to tell yet.

Soldato
so just been looking what there charging for shortfills wow 60ml £10-16 that's crazy then you have to buy the nic on top
I can make 100ml for half of that or less crazy times we live in ..

guess it's the same difference between cigs and rollies, what your paying for is the convenience of having someone else do all the messing around figuring out ratios for flavours.

meanwhile having spent the day now squonking i must say i'm a convert, one benefit to the gbox being so massive is it fits in the cup holder on a car without tipping over at every bend.

how do you guys go about maintenance/cleaning the mod? seems a little hard to access (not that i've looked that hard yet)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I seem to be getting leaks on my subtank after replacing the coil with custom wiring. I tried re-inserting the plastic oring but it still seems to be happening. Any ideas?

By custom wiring I assume you mean you built the coil yourself? If so, check you've got enough wick in the coil.

Soldato
The vandy bf squonk mod take 20700's? Reading conflicting article's.... Have a 20700 cell sat doing bugger all figured I might as well see how they are on a mech squonker.

Soldato
What are peoples thoughts on the black crust that appears on cotton with certain juices?

I have a Smok tank I use for work so it was sat all weekend, came to use it on Monday morning and got a lung full of crusty nastiness!

Soldato
What are peoples thoughts on the black crust that appears on cotton with certain juices?

I have a Smok tank I use for work so it was sat all weekend, came to use it on Monday morning and got a lung full of crusty nastiness!

caramelised/burnt sugar?

simple solution is to not use those juices, nice as they are, or just keep them as a treat for a dripper and accept you'll need to change the wick very regularly.

Back
Top Bottom