Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
Finally got this finished and setup in its new home in India....

Although it outputs a lot of heat, component temps are good with the CPU staying below 70C and GPU below 60 even with synthetic loads!

Water delta is around 12-14C.

Long live the X58 platform!

41776119701_883e24fb1f_z.jpg

Associate
@crazyDAJT I would normally say drill a hole in the wall and get the radiator outside... that's proper water cooling, zero noise and zero heat.

However, in India you're probably better with the radiator inside. :p

I Could run the fans faster, I can’t hear the system over the ceiling fan so I’m not worrying about it, the only problem I have is it’s like sitting next to a 500w storage heater, in the middle of summer!

I don’t have aircon in my flat, but it’s not that bad, it’s only around 30C inside at the moment.

It was fun building in this small case, I transplanted this from a phanteks luxe so it could fit in my suitcase!

I do miss my 360 Rad however!

Associate
Space Monkey, its not as hot as you think.

it cools down to about 20C at night, the trick is to keep the air moving, so i just leave the ceiling fans on all the time.

I do have aircon in my bedroom but just turn in on 30mins before i go to bed, otherwise i just leave a few windows open.

Soldato
That's impressive :cool: what's the air flow like & your temps?

I've just spent the day wiring my new WC'd build in the Phanteks Enthoo Primo which could eat your case 3 times over and that was hard enough, think I'd have a melt down doing a WC build in that size case? :eek::D

Yea, it was a challenge but very enjoyable. :)

I've just updated the project log with detail on temperatures... this is still a work in progress.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31865009/

Soldato
New build complete.

Watercooling side nothing special but have found functions and looks best than anything I could do out of hardline. Pipe lines flow really well and nice and tidy. Plus it’s much easier to change and maintain.

Card so far has been excellent at around 40c. Before with custom bios and overclock even 100% fan speed it was maxed at 88c and downclocking so block has helped dramatically. So far rock solid 2130mhz and I suspect possibly capable of more.

KDvPdVk.jpg

7zoaSl3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom