Destiny 2

Associate
this has probably been asked a few times but im gunna ask anyway.
Is this still worth picking up? Roosters videos reminded me of the good ol' days of D1 with the OCUK boys.
I didnt get this one are launch in the end with the new born at the time, but he's bit older now so have bit more time.
Congrats on the new born matey. At this point I'd wait for more details on and/or the launch of Foresaken in Sept, then pick up the Foresaken Digital Deluxe Edition. The hope is that when Foresaken drops we'll be back to D1 standards.

P.s. get it on PC

Soldato
Good to see the familiar 'voices' still on ere! :) - sorry was I being negative earlier dredd? lol

Been playing through D2 story modes with a neighbor on PS4 Pro - really missed the banter of you gits though ;) - everyone still on PS or deflected to other platforms? :(

Ramadan nearly over - will hopefully setup some raiding stuff after - looking forward to friday/sat night cursing (I meant 'collaboration') especially taking into account I ain't touched a single raid on D2 yet and im stuck on about 340 level
/noob alert

Associate
Good to see the familiar 'voices' still on ere! :) - sorry was I being negative earlier dredd? lol

Been playing through D2 story modes with a neighbor on PS4 Pro - really missed the banter of you gits though ;) - everyone still on PS or deflected to other platforms? :(

I'm on another platforms, I don't do 1440 resolution. Only 4k plus I can hear my TV now. Hah

Soldato
Well I managed to finally find a bunch of randoms capable of getting past EP level 1 last night after way too long Server jumping.

The group was like a well oiled machine demolishing the level 1 Ogre in around 5 seconds!!! We got to level 7 but could only get the boss down to around half health (so many supers!!) before running out of time. The adds (Someone focus the Wizards :eek:) are overwhelming and hit like a truck (I was at 360 PL, adds are 385..).

Now we just need to get our group together :)

Associate
How did you get a group, just luck? I've tried the100 and just hoping between start points with little luck.

But yeah we need to get a group going, probably with a few randoms. Still the plan to raid tonight if we have the numbers?

Soldato
HUGE well done to us tonight. Raid failed as we couldn't get a 6th... But we actually did the EP and slapped that knight silly on Level-7. Shame we dropped him at 0:00 so no armour chest :(

BUT, WE DID IT!! WE ACTUALLY DID IT! And I hurt my foot...

Associate
HUGE well done to us tonight. Raid failed as we couldn't get a 6th... But we actually did the EP and slapped that knight silly on Level-7. Shame we dropped him at 0:00 so no armour chest :(

BUT, WE DID IT!! WE ACTUALLY DID IT! And I hurt my foot...

Its that uncanny knack I have of meeting people on Destiny thats twice I've dropped in to the same instance as you in the past week, sure I've also seen bigpig recently.

Soldato
I will be on tonight and actually capable of doing something other than public events and lost sectors (shudders at the thought..).

EDIT: Just watched the "Story" trailer. Should be quite interesting..

I can already hear my wife swearing profusely at the screen mind...

EDIT 2: Well she watched it and as predicted, lots of swearing ensued! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom