Destiny 2

Associate
managed to finish a heroic strike last night at 343 but man that was tough going!
Nothing dropped for me though to push my level up, should it? All i got was a few purple 340s.
Should i really be doing NF, raids and flashpoints now? (need to unlock flashpoint), Sort of stuck at 343 now.
Some random tried to get me to EP but i got lost as to how he wanted to be an anchor

Associate
HC Strikes have a chance of dropping 360 engrams I believe, but the drop rate is very low. Ideally you need to be doing your milestones and the raid to get powerful engrams etc. Not sure what you mean by EP/anchor, typically if there is an group organizing a run on EP they will invite anyone they can from the server and have others from their group join them.

Soldato
Combination of lack of ammo and the guns themselves not having the perks / feeling of snipers in D1*. Flinch is also horrific.

*Something like 1000-Yard stare with Shortgaze, rifled barrel and the perk which increases AA would **** all over EVERY sniper in D2..

Soldato
Got it in the end. Veleda D is hands down the best sniper I tried over the weekend. Dont have the jackel.
Good god competitive is horrible. Just lost 150 points on less than an hour lol guess I not get that chest armament

Soldato
Been playing competitive today with the new patch.
I have now made it to the first glory rank!!

Seem to be winning 50% of my games.

Match making seems a whole lot better for me as a solo player. Not getting grouped against full teams.
Have played against some amazing players who have single handedly won the game but they have probably avoided competitive until now.

I feel they still need to tweak the point system a little as you basically tread water until you put 3-4 win in a row.

Caporegime
Combination of lack of ammo and the guns themselves not having the perks / feeling of snipers in D1*. Flinch is also horrific.

*Something like 1000-Yard stare with Shortgaze, rifled barrel and the perk which increases AA would **** all over EVERY sniper in D2..
Darci with the catalyst is pretty damn good then there’s the EP sniper which has the box breathing perk...absolutely wrecks.

But the new black spindle sniper is meant to be the bees knees out of all the D2 snipers. The quest to get it and complete in 20 mins is pretty tough going. Currently with a fire team about to try it first time.

Soldato
Darci with the catalyst is pretty damn good then there’s the EP sniper which has the box breathing perk...absolutely wrecks.

But the new black spindle sniper is meant to be the bees knees out of all the D2 snipers. The quest to get it and complete in 20 mins is pretty tough going. Currently with a fire team about to try it first time.

Managed to get this last weekend, if you didn't get it done give me a shout on PSN (Evil_Par5n1p) as I'm looking at potentially trying to help people through the mission and possibly the Heroic version too.

Also... looking at doing a newbie raid this weekend.. I think we only need 3 more so again give me a shout in the PSN above if you want to see what this whole raiding this is about :)

Caporegime
Managed to get this last weekend, if you didn't get it done give me a shout on PSN (Evil_Par5n1p) as I'm looking at potentially trying to help people through the mission and possibly the Heroic version too.

Also... looking at doing a newbie raid this weekend.. I think we only need 3 more so again give me a shout in the PSN above if you want to see what this whole raiding this is about :)
Cheers bud but I’m on Xbox so wouldn’t be able to join you.

But I should get it done this weekend, weekend off from work so I’m sure I’ll be able to get it done at some point.

Associate
If anyone is up for some Solstice grind tonight I am hoping to get the Green armour set done and onto Blues, I'll be on Xbox from around 18:45 so feel free to drop me a message. GT is same as forum name "Shawreyboy". I will also be trying to get the Whisper of the Worm on Saturday and then do the Heroic mission for it too.

Shawrey

Back
Top Bottom