**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Man of Honour
Anyone else tried the Gcam port from XDA forums on their OP6?
I've found results vastly better than stock, and night sight is pure witch craft!

Still in beta stages and unstable at times, but for me definitely worth using where possible.

Caporegime
Anyone else tried the Gcam port from XDA forums on their OP6?
I've found results vastly better than stock, and night sight is pure witch craft!

Still in beta stages and unstable at times, but for me definitely worth using where possible.

Friend of mine with a 6 has tried it and was pretty impressed with the results (and he's pretty damn hard to impress!!) :)

Caporegime
Im personally not a fan of Bluetooth when it comes to anything audio related.
I have never tried a set of Bluetooth earphones though but i can't imagine that they would be as good as a wired set for sound quality.

How can you be not a fan if you haven't even tried. If you're listening to Spotify and podcasts aptx bitrate is more than enough.

Soldato
Finally, never thought I'd be saying this....but the software devs have listened to the forums and looks to be giving us the option between having the shelf or google discovery on the swipe left.

Soldato
Soldato
Ordered my 6T this morning...took advantage of the 5% student discount so came to £502.55 for the midnight black 8gb ram 128gb storage model
Couldn't use the free priority shipping code though in combination :(

Soldato
This would be the icing on my 6T cake if it comes to fruition. Nice one.

OnePlus-6T-T-Mobile-Launcher-534x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom